Is Eddie Nketiah The Real Deal? Or Another Could Been

• Arsenal

Will he even get the chance to play with wenger in charge?

Hes scored 55+ goals in 70 or so matches for the under 18s - under 21s
    5 + hatricks
    2 goals on his debut, arsenal won 2-1
    It took him just 15secs to score on his debut
    He was apart of the under19 england winning team at the euro in 2017
    He was joint top goal scorer in that tournament
    He was released by chelsea as a schoolboy

• I've bought 100 of him. I've seen him in his highlights on YouTube. I thought I would have a punt. Who knows what will happen. If he goes down I'll probably lose £20 worth. If he goes up he'll probably be double and I'll gain £70 worth. I think reward outweighs risk with him.

• I'm hoping he goes on loan to Barnet next season and does ok enough to warrant another loan move to high flying Charlton... He'll then play a couple of League Cup matches in 2020 for the Gunners before Gillingham ask the question to take him on another temp but agonisingly for them Bradford City come in with a late deadline day offer to take him on a permanent basis for £500k.

He does ok at Bradford scoring goals and helping them to promotion before a big money move at Sheffield United doesn't work out... He gets loaned out to Rotherham but goes wayward and demands a move back home and Milwall take a punt on him where he becomes a sensation before getting done for ABH after hitting a fan in the face after a six match goal drought.

After a six month ban he finds himself at Dagenham & Redbridge before spells at Bromley, Boreham Wood & Hemel Hemptsead Town.

• @NewUser59855 yeah he certainly looks a good gamble i think really the only way is up for him

• @dannypea said in Is Eddie Nketiah The Real Deal? Or Another Could Been:

He's really not that type of player he's englands and arsenals u23 top goal scorer and at 17 still hungry. I cant see a loan when reiss nelson and alex iwobi weren't loaned out.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.