Who's new here

  • So just wondering who is new and how are they finding it?

  • Relatively new joined Jan 1st 2018, initially invested £100, increased to £350 and now £500. I have already returned profit of £52 a return of over 10% already.

    Roughly 70% from buying and selling and the other 30% in dividends.

    FI is a great platform, you are always learning and it's amazing how quick you remember various players prices, the key is to get in when you think there is potential growth. Good luck

  • @NewUser68854 yep it's a lot of fun. The market has cooled off a little over the last 48 hours but don't lose hope the fun continues onwards and upwards

Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.