Wed 7th March - IPO Preview

• Never had chance to write up yesterdays findings so I'll make it brief for today.

Today's best options seem pretty clear cut in the shape of Yacine Adli and Mason Mount, 2 players I've actually heard off (no shame in admitting Torres and Leao were new names to me prior to the research, maybe I should start playing Championship Manager :-) ).

Adli is shining for PSG's youth sides but similar to Willem Guebbels at Lyon doesn't appear that keen on staying there. He's yet to agree a professional contract from what I can gather and reports suggest a compensation figure of 250k is enough to snare him. This has sparked a frenzy amongst the usual European Giants. He's certainly talented with a decent goal threat and if he'd seen some 1st team action at PSG regardless of the speculation he's smash the £1 barrier for sure, he still might but one way or another he'll race away from 60p.

The other star of the day is Mason Mount at Chelsea, a silky creative player from England new golden generation coming through, he's out on loan ripping up trees and scoring goals for Vitesse Arnhem which is great to see and a great sign compared to some players like my own great hope Marcus Edwards who goes out on loan and can't get a game. Mount is coming on at 50p and the many who will back him today will be keeping a keen eye on his next move.

The other guys simply aren't on the same level for me - here's the tabular synopsis on Twitter

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.