Andrés Iniesta - Major value at current Future Price of only 57p. Could now be the time for him to really climb up the Index this season?

• Andrés Iniesta - Without doubt, he is the major card in Barcelona's pack and there are many reasons for at least a major long term 12 month investment.

PERFORMANCE BUZZ - He will play many games this season in all competitions if staying fit.

The key to racking up Opta points is he will receive plenty of the ball and may be the major playmaker for the new managers side, hense he will win a lot of fouls, organstrate plenty of passes, crosses, corner taking, shots and assists, whilst also chipping in with goals in a regularly winning side.

He also puts a shift in helping his teammates, which will also see him score many points for recovering the ball, interceptions and tackling.

MEDIA BUZZ - Expect quite a few of these latter part the season.

Come the later stages of the season may be the time for Media Buzz dividends, Captain of Barcelona and Spain in the Knock-out rounds of Champions League and next summers World Cup his International swansong.

Along with speculation of which club he will be playing for next season this could generate a flurry of Buzz Dividends over this period.

• Couldn't agree more. I suspect he won't have that much pitch time, but will be quite effective when he does play. For the price I'd say he's good value. One hit on the PB is a 10% ROI.

I like it!

• Once Buzz wins start people will invest because that's what attracts a lot of buyers when that popular. I think over at least the 12 months it will make enough dividends to be a cute little investment for long term holders.

• @Ian-McNeill i fully agree. But keep in mind that he is already 33 years old..... so i think he might be a good investment short term, but not long term in my opinion.

• @Ian-McNeill said in Andrés Iniesta - Major value at current Future Price of only 57p. Could now be the time for him to really climb up the Index this season?:

Along with speculation of which club he will be playing for next season this could generate a flurry of Buzz Dividends over this period.

MEDIA BUZZ's set up for tansfer spectulation for next season now - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/andres-iniesta-barcelona-free-transfer-contract-next-summer-leave-liverpool-philippe-coutinho-a7904596.html

• I don't think he will get enough match time to justify it. We shall see.

• I think we will see Iniesta off the list soon. If you invest in him, invest with caution.

• Guess I called that one wrong!

• @NewUser85246 I would worry its very unpredictable the market at the moment as peaople are flipping like its going out of fashion.

• A busy but interesting 9 games to watch Iniesta!

Speculation of Coutinho to Barcelona near the end of the transfer window, or will they bring in anyone else instead? Will there be departures involved in any deal with any other Barcelona players leaving? This begs the question which role will Iniesta have over the coming season in the Barcelona team, and what will be his role for his National Team? We may get an indication of how he may do accumulating *PERFORMANCE BUZZ points in games over the coming year!

UPCOMING FIXTURES.
    26 Aug 17:15 Deportivo Alavés vs Barcelona (LA LIGA) *
    02 Sep 19:45 Spain vs Italy (WC QUALIFYING)
    05 Sep 19:45 Liechtenstein vs Spain (WC QUALIFYING)
    09 Sep 19:45 Barcelona vs Espanyo (LA LIGA) *
    12 Sep 19:45 Barcelona vs Juventus (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)*
    16 Sep 15:15 Getafe vs Barcelona (LA LIGA) *
    20 Sep 19:00 Barcelona vs Eibar (LA LIGA) *
    24 Sep 19:00 Girona vs Barcelona (LA LIGA) *
    27 Sep 19:45 Sporting Lisbon vs Barcelona (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)*

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.