Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?

• Due to Mario Götze's mysterious dip in form last season he reached an all-time low on the market with value down to it's lowest ever at 32p for the start of the new year(2017). Then came a short rise over the month of January to around the 50p mark for a couple of months, then news of him suffering from a career threatening metabolic disorder arose.

As the season ended news came that things were looking up and he would start traing again in the pre-season, with a view of him returning for the new season ahead. This showed a quick spike in the market to a 90p high as some traders used this news as a quick turnaround to make a small profit, consequently value sharply fell to around 62p - 65p mark for about 7 weeks. Mario has done well in his recovery in pre-season games and this has shown confidence over the last 3 weeks rising to around the 75p mark(currently 73p).

If Mario can start to produce half the footballing talent he has shown over previous years he will prove to be a great investment bought at anything upto at least the £1.50 mark.

Could Mario be heading to the Premier League next season? Knowing that it's common knowledge Jürgen Klopp is a massive fan of Mario and showed interest in signing him for Liverpool since January 2016, he could well be Coutinho's replacement next summer if he starts performing again at the level we know he's capable of.

• In other words I have Mario Gotze for cheap, look how much of a bargain he is, everyone please buy him so I can make a quick profit.

• @NewUser76802 - Typical comment! - Of course I have bought some futures on Mario Gotze, why would I write this article and then not invest?

Not everyone wishes to take any tips or suggestions from other people's predictions, but they don't feel the need to voice it. I think Mario Gotze is value for BUZZ WINS for the next 12 months!

Let's just see if a value of about £1.50 (as suggesteded) will be justified by the end of next years World Cup Finals with any PERFORMANCE & MEDIA BUZZ dividends accumulated over that time.

• I don't trade for quick profits, only long term investments and article was written as a reflection of that.

NewUser76802, obviously knows a thing or two about buying and selling for quick profits, that's anyone's privalage to do so if they wish! Maybe he can create a blog which will share his knowledge of this practise with other investers whom wish to make profits in this way!

• Let's just see if a value of about £1.50 (as suggesteded) will be justified by the end of next years World Cup Finals with any PERFORMANCE & MEDIA BUZZ dividends accumulated over that time.

Have to disagree here- no evidence he's ever been a consistent key player for Germany. Their midfield is filled with better players.
    Personally I can't see the market taking hold, so...

AM OOOT.

• Go back to 3 years ago after the World Cup Finals 2014 before FOOTBALL INDEX was around, he was the "Golden Boy" of German football, his form was outstanding before his injury problems which were caused by the undetected metabolic disorder.

For example, the following list of players(Attacking Midfielders) at current value at time of writing this reply:

English Premier League,UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
    Dele Alli - TOTTENHAM = £4.42
    Eden Hazard - CHELSEA = £4.30
    Philippe Coutinho - LIVERPOOL = £3.42
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan - MAN UNITED = £2.65
    Sadio Mane - LIVERPOOL = £2.58
    Mesut Ozil - ARSENAL = £2.50
    Kevin De Bruyne - MAN CITY = £2.09
    Ross Barkley - EVERTON = £1.83
    Leroy Sane - MAN CITY = £1.70
    Christian Eriksen - TOTTENHAM = £1.58
    Bernardo Silva - MAN CITY = £1.50
    Juan Mata - MAN UNITED = £1.40
    Adam Lallana - LIVERPOOL = £1.26
    Gylfi Sigurdsson - EVERTON = £1.23
    David Silva - MAN CITY = £1.19
    Willian - CHELSEA = £1.16
    Jesse Lingard - MAN UNITED = £1.01
    Erik Lamela - TOTTENHAM = £0.81
    Alex Iwobi - ARSENAL = £0.77
    Georginio Wijnaldum - LIVERPOOL = £0.74
    Marouane Fellaini - MAN UNITED = £0.62
    Santi Cazorla - ARSENAL = £0.58

Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League

Ousmane Dembele - BORUSSIA DORTMUND = £2.14
    Isco - REAL MADRID = £1.60
    Thomas Lemar - AS MONACO = £1.40
    James Rodríguez - BAYERN MUNICH = £1.36
    Julian Draxler - PSG = £1.36
    Ivan Perisic - INTERNAZIONALE = £1.26
    Toni Kroos - REAL MADRID = £1.12
    Angel di Maria - PSG = £1.11
    Christian Pulisic - BORUSSIA DORTMUND = £1.06
    Yannick Carrasco - ATLÉTICO MADRID = £0.88
    Ivan Rakitić - BARCELONA = £0.75
    Mario Götze - BORUSSIA DORTMUND = £0.73
    Arda Turan - BARCELONA = £0.69
    Andrés Iniesta - BARCELONA = £0.62

Looking as though he may return to form this season where would you place Mario Gotze on these two lists?

• If he stays at BORUSSIA DORTMUND start of next season 2018/2019, and is in his CURRENT LIST.
    • If he moves to Liverpool or any other Premier League team, and is in PREMIER LEAGUE list.

Take into acount possible PERFORMANCE BUZZ and MEDIA BUZZ wins in both instances over the next 12 months, then remove the total dividends from the value you would purchased his futures at. Now take into account that his value will automatically increase with FOOTBALL INDEX MARKET's natural growth,

Now you can can decide whether he will be value for you at the price purchased!

I stated that anything upto at least the £1.50 mark, would be a great investment based on this!

• @CleanShirtTrader
    Go back to 3 years ago after the World Cup Finals 2014 before FOOTBALL INDEX was around, he was the "Golden Boy" of German football, his form was outstanding before his injury problems which were caused by the undetected metabolic disorder.

For example, the following list of players(Attacking Midfielders) at current value at time of writing this reply:

Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League

Looking as though he may return to form this season where would you place Mario Gotze on these two lists?

If he stays at BORUSSIA DORTMUND start of next season 2018/2019, and is in his CURRENT LIST.
    If he moves to Liverpool or any other Premier League team, and is in PREMIER LEAGUE list.
    Take into acount possible PERFORMANCE BUZZ and MEDIA BUZZ wins in both instances over the next 12 months, then remove the total dividends from the value you would purchased his futures at. Now take into account that his value will automatically increase with FOOTBALL INDEX MARKET's natural growth,

I stated that anything upto at least the £1.50 mark, would be a great investment based on this!

@CleanShirtTrader said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

Let's just see if a value of about £1.50 (as suggesteded) will be justified by the end of next years World Cup Finals with any PERFORMANCE & MEDIA BUZZ dividends accumulated over that time.

Have to disagree here- no evidence he's ever been a consistent key player for Germany. Their midfield is filled with better players.
    Personally I can't see the market taking hold, so...

AM OOOT.

Go back to 3 years ago after the World Cup Finals 2014 before FOOTBALL INDEX was around, he was the "Golden Boy" of German football, his form was outstanding before his injury problems which were caused by the undetected metabolic disorder.

If he stays at BORUSSIA DORTMUND start of next season 2018/2019, and is in his CURRENT LIST.
    If he moves to Liverpool or any other Premier League team, and is in PREMIER LEAGUE list.

• @Ian-McNeill said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

I put him in the 'Jack Wilshere' category- incredible potential ruined by injuries and an iffy attitude.
    I personally, and openly, tipped Goetze for world domination. I have now been laughed out of the pub on numerous occasions.
    But in my opinion he will never be the same, and certainly won't be given a chance to earn PB. Certainly not in the World Cup when he has to compete with Oezil, Draxler, Brandt, Werner, Sane etc.

I admire the time you're spending pushing this one though and, for your portfolio's sake alone, I hope he's the first £10 player :D

• @CleanShirtTrader said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

@Ian-McNeill said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

I put him in the 'Jack Wilshere' category- incredible potential ruined by injuries and an iffy attitude.
    I personally, and openly, tipped Goetze for world domination. I have now been laughed out of the pub on numerous occasions.
    But in my opinion he will never be the same, and certainly won't be given a chance to earn PB. Certainly not in the World Cup when he has to compete with Oezil, Draxler, Brandt, Werner, Sane etc.

I admire the time you're spending pushing this one though and, for your portfolio's sake alone, I hope he's the first £10 player :D

Jack Wilshire is not listed as an Attacking Midfielder, he is listed as "Central Midfielder" current value £0.87, the tendancy is AM's are a higher value in the market than CM's.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

• @Ian-McNeill said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

@CleanShirtTrader said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

@Ian-McNeill said in Could there be a "Super Rise" in market value, of a new and improved "Super Mario Götze" this coming year?:

Jack Wilshire is not listed as an Attacking Midfielder, he is listed as "Central Midfielder" current value £0.87, the tendancy is AM's are a higher value in the market than CM's.

I meant in the category of incredible potential that will never be realised due to injury/attitude.

The lists have all the AM's on the market included only!

• As cynical as my first reply was I do actually agree (to an extent) with the original post. I think both Gotze and Wilshere have scope for significant rise IF they both start to realise their potential. Wilshere especially due to him playing in the premier league.

This said my original reply was not personal, more a general snipe on a trend that threatens to undermine the whole index. It's obvious on here and twitter that certain highly regared traders buy big, plug how much of a bargain a player is all over social media and then sell en masse leading the player to crash back down. This potentially leaves them in a nice quick profit and their followers out of pocket. Not me I might add as my relative investment is small, and I have about 10 followers on twitter.

I understand thats the world of trading, and I get that each investment is the buyes choice etc. In my opinion the FI is open to this sort of manipulation if you drum up enough people who read your opinion. By the very nature of it, an opinion with an invested interest is one to be wary of.

• @NewUser76802 I think you have misread my intentions, I do not have any FI followers on Social Media, I have made my investment and will stick with it based on believing he will return to form and collect BUZZ WINS over the next 12 months, unless of course he is in grave danger of relegation.
    If BUZZ WINS start happening for him then the market will naturally get behind him, I am not trying to drum up his popularity to make a quick buck.
    I am happy for any profit to be made as suggested in my posts!

Sorry you feel I have those intentions, but let's see what happens over this period and hopefully my predictions come true for myself!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.