Asensio drop in value a blessing in disguise?

• Hey all

Is it just me or is Marco Asensio a serious bargain at the moment????

I purchased him at £1.82 and within almost a week his value has dropped to £1.54 !! at first i thought that there was something in the media that I had missed and therefore resulted in a massive drop in value but at a guess it seems to me that traders may be selling their futures in him to buy better performing players like Neymar or Insigne.

It would be interesting to hear other traders opinions on this matter, is Asensio a bargain right now? or is he a lost cause in Football index?

Cheers

• I think it's because Bale is back which will maybe put a stint on how much game-time he will have. I will definitely be monitoring him to see how his price fares with the intention of a long term investment in him.

He's a classy young player who may find himself elsewhere next season if he struggles to get any game-time with multiple clubs looking for his signature.

• Agreed its all around Bale taking his spot. I would buy bale and Asensio as long term holds. Real wont want to lose a player like asensio so may sell Bale next summer likely to man utd so both players will rise in value

• class player. Think he 'll double in price by end of the season

• @Webby
    The problem with long term holds is the 200 squad limit as any one who drops out the value of your shares automatically falls to zero. You need to know hes going to be in the top 200 for the long term in order to hold him

• @NewUser85246 said in Asensio drop in value a blessing in disguise?:

@Webby
    The problem with long term holds is the 200 squad limit as any one who drops out the value of your shares automatically falls to zero. You need to know hes going to be in the top 200 for the long term in order to hold him

He won't leave the 200. He's not in my portfolio, so I don't have any vested interest, but he won't drop out.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.