The Upcoming Rise Of CR7?

• I can't help but feel like Cristiano Ronaldo is going to be on the constant up trend with a potential big rise for when he returns after his 5 match ban. He is going to be hungrier than ever with Ballon D'Or right around the corner for which he is 1/33 to win. The Sultan Of The Stepover will certainly get plenty of Media Buzz.

CR7 could also be on his way to a streak of Performance Buzz with his first 6 return matches consisting of: Alaves, Espanyol, Getafe, Eibar, Girona, Las Palmas. For anyone who has shares already in Ronaldo, Congratulations because being valued currently at £4.14 is still surely a bargain for what lies ahead in my opinion.

• You trying to sell CR7 shares :-D

• Couldnt agree more with Hybrid.He is out for 5 games due to his red card and he will play for portugal and on his return to madrid there fixtures are made for him to rip it.Buy,Buy,Buy

• Nabbed him at £4.07, and I'm of the same opinion- he's in a similar position to Messi in that he'll probably have a big contribution to a winning team, hence plenty of buzz.

• @NewUser85246 Nah, I invested in him at £4.13. https://gyazo.com/cece4e24ed35022e9df34e304610ba0b

Just trying to drum up some support for him and hopefully we can all profit from him in the long run!

• I completely agree. I've been surprised for weeks how low his price is and the market finally seems to be realising this. Surely he's both a PB and MB magnet when he returns.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.