Media Buzz Scoring is bonkers

• I've always found the way points are awarded as odd - and I realise others have raised the point previously - but I think I've seen a great example today:

Ronaldo beats Messi to top UEFA player.

So Ronaldo wins it but buzz is equal scoring.

Wont affect me as I have no futures in either but think it highlights the need that FI review the scoring. Seems to have been fobbed off with PB coming in but its still a factor.

Anyone else agree this needs to be reviewed or are media buzz payouts so minimal now that nobody cares?

• @ACBlue said in Media Buzz Scoring is bonkers:

Anyone else agree this needs to be reviewed or are media buzz payouts so minimal now that nobody cares?

'So minimal'?
    I'm assuming you don't have Coutinho ;)
    In the last 27 days he's paid out an average of 3.2p per share per day.

Having said that, I agree that MB needs closer attention. Stupid mistakes being allowed such as Kyle Walker getting all the points for K W-Peters' media attention. Same with Pedro getting anything about the Rangers boss.
    In all honesty, for such a key feature they should make sure someone manually audits all buzz scoring and correct anomalies (like this one) so that points aren't given unnecessarily. Messi was about to pip Sanchez to 3rd, and that's not on because I would have missed out due to poor MB coding.

• 'So minimal' might have been a bad choice of words, I guess I meant with the impact reducing now PB is here.

It needs to be looked at because these errors could cost people significant winnings.

• Messi scores a load of media buzz points by flying into the champions league draw ceremony by helicopter ????

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.