'Suggestions' area

• A suggestion... about suggestions.
    Other forums I know have a place specifically for suggestion thread on how to improve an aspect of the product.

It would be good to have somewhere specific we can post our ideas (maybe with a specified format, such as 'why is the change needed', 'what is your specific idea' and 'what are the expected benefits').

Users then get to discuss but, ultimately, up or down vote the thread. This way you can get a feel for the community's thoughts, rather than just see an email suggesting a change and treat it as just one person's random thought.

@administrators

• Agree, especially given there is a lot that could be improved upon.

One of my wishes is the ability to set a 'sell at' price. For instance, I had Kurt Zouma and his price increased by near on 50% during the Arsenal match and quickly plummeted again. I would have sold at this price (probably earlier to be honest) but I missed out as I wasn't monitoring the market at the time. Instead I've sold at a loss to avoid the full hit on relegation.

Id like the ability, like with the set reserve price, but 'instant sell at x'.

• @ACBlue said in 'Suggestions' area:

Agree, especially given there is a lot that could be improved upon.

One of my wishes is the ability to set a 'sell at' price. For instance, I had Kurt Zouma and his price increased by near on 50% during the Arsenal match and quickly plummeted again. I would have sold at this price (probably earlier to be honest) but I missed out as I wasn't monitoring the market at the time. Instead I've sold at a loss to avoid the full hit on relegation.

Id like the ability, like with the set reserve price, but 'instant sell at x'.

Or 'buy price'- buy Ibra if he tanks to a nice, bargain £3.00.

• @CleanShirtTrader

Buy price is something else id thought about. Both brilliant ideas.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.