PB injustice

• Paulo Dybala man of the match against Genoa.Juve 2-0 and Dybala drags them back from the brink of defeat with a hatrick and still can't win PB.

• That does seem bonkers. Proves stats aren't everything but guess its impossible to award PB any other way. I do think braces, hat-tricks should have bonus points associated though.

• @ACBlue I can't work out how Messi has scored 274pts.He scored two,got the winning goal,the team win,missed a pen -20.He must of done 150 bloody 3 yard passes to Iniesta ?? to score more points.

• @Chewbacker

Lots points to win not just goals
    Shots (3) shots on target (5)crosses (3) pass(1) corners won (5) interception (5)
    Messi does it all and racks up loads points without goals on top of everything else.

Thats why i have messi neymar insigne in my portfolio cause they do alot more than just score goals.

Also got kroos and rakitic cause they involved in alot of the game ie pass alot etc.

Players like that will always score well ( wont always win pb but will always get decent pb scores )

Some other players are just mainly goalscorers so your banking on them scoring multiple goals in a game to have a chance to win pb cause they dont pick up many other points

• @NewUser79726 Messi would score 40pts for winning goal,40pts for 2 goals,18pts for win,-20 pts for missed pen.No pts for assists.Total 78pts.So he has made 196pts through passes,interseptions,tackles,shots on target,crosses,fouls won,etc Fair play to him then as that is a superman performance.

• @Chewbacker
    I agree hes unreal and will consistently score gd totals. Unbelievable player. He scored over 200 pts last game without scoring or assisting. Same with insigne over 200 pts with only 1 assist i think it was. I made some early mistakes buying goalscorers before i realised other aspects so important to pb

• @Chewbacker said in PB injustice:

@NewUser79726 Messi would score 40pts for winning goal,40pts for 2 goals,18pts for win,-20 pts for missed pen.No pts for assists.Total 78pts.So he has made 196pts through passes,interseptions,tackles,shots on target,crosses,fouls won,etc Fair play to him then as that is a superman performance.

Exactly- his all-round game is what makes him a PB magnet. People like him, Neymar and Hazard always draw fouls which can rack up comfortably.
    I wonder if, like with FPL, you get given the assist if you win a free kick that's scored?

• @Woody147 Thanks for the insight to PB as i have not really paid that much attention to the details of PB.I will have to rethink through my portfolio.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.