Paypal

• Can paypal payments be added? Would provide an alternative to credit card payments & compliment debit card payments.

• & it doesn't look good having gambling payments on a credit card!

• @pwp23

Don't see why this cannot be an option. Seems straight forward.

Not sure how much notice is paid to the fact gambling on a credit card. As long as you make repayments the banks are quids in.

• @ACBlue said in Paypal:

@pwp23

Don't see why this cannot be an option. Seems straight forward.

Not sure how much notice is paid to the fact gambling on a credit card. As long as you make repayments the banks are quids in.

The only real issue comes with mortgage checks- I've known one or two come into a sticky issue when the banks look and see frequent/large (both!) deposits into gambling sites. Apparently it implies 'unpredictability', which is obviously what the banks don't want when it comes to repayments.

• @CleanShirtTrader

Blimey. Hadn't realised they were looked at in that much depth.

That's sure worth knowing!!!

• @ACBlue @CleanShirtTrader I've also heard of credit card limits dropping considerably overnight, likely as a result of financial spread betting

• @ACBlue About 5 years ago their approach changed- they want things like the last 3 months bank statements, savings accounts etc and go through it all. It's to check affordability and to see how close to £0 you get each month - I've been told even little things like eating out a lot can put you at risk (though I'm not sure how true that is).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.