Europa league

• Some (slightly obvious) Europa league media/player buzz pics. Any thoughts?

In price order: Sanchez, Lacazette, Rooney, Barclay, Bellerin, Ramsey, Depay, Iwobi, Balotelli

Balotelli as top pic - anything-could-happen!

• Not sure how seriously Arsenal will take the Europa League, especially the group stage. Might not play Sanchez / Ozil / Lacazette all that much

• This post is deleted!

• I'm hoping they play their youth- Nelson et al will rake in the buzz IMO.

• Courtesy of Twitter ...

0_1504387004161_Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 10.16.02 pm.png

• @Blue-Python said in Europa league:

Not sure how seriously Arsenal will take the Europa League, especially the group stage. Might not play Sanchez / Ozil / Lacazette all that much

Agree with this.
    Giroud could be a good pick.

• Arsenal should take it seriously. They've got very little hope of getting in the top 4 ahead of the Manchester clubs, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Man United got it right last year. Arsenal cannot afford to miss out on Champions League football another season as IMO, given the way spending is going, it will be a slog to compete if your absent too long.

I also don't think Arsenal have the pull of a Man Utd to attract top, top players without it i.e. Ibrahimovic, Pogba.

And no, I'm not a United fan.

• I've stocked up up Wilshire and Welbeck...for me they will play every Europa match so good PB potential. Both cheap too so would expect price to rise regardless

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.