Kelechi Iheanacho

• Is it just me who can't understand why Kelechi Iheanacho is at such a low price? He is a fantastic young forward who had one of the best minutes to goals ratios last season and he's bound to improve given adequate game time. Surely if he has a good season there will be all sorts of rumours about him next summer. Anyway I'm happy with the low price I'm balls deep in Iheanacho futures right now and i know they'll shoot up in the future.

• I can understand why he's at the price that he is at but I can also understand where you are coming from. With given game time and time to mature and develop he could be a really good player. There's a reason why Manchester City have a buyback clause in him.

He's a good long-term investment if you ask me.

• His price is determined by buyers and sellers at this moment in time.

And right now, people see value elsewhere.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely is it that Iheanacho will win MB and PB more than 10 times this season?

• @NewUser87483 Valid point, but I think the question is asked from a long-term hold POV. Footy Index is going to keep on growing + growing meaning average prices will rise, so I would say holding anyone who is guaranteed to remain in the top 200 is a guaranteed profit earner

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.