Demarai Grey

• Just wondering if people think stocking up on Grey is a wise choice, good young flair player with a high future potential or will his price stay the same?

• @debo1986 out of interest, do you know if he's been a transfer target recently?

• During the summer he was linked with spurs, liverpool, everton, bayern munich and ...west brom lol, could look for a move in january and the will be some mb opportunity im sure

• Sounds like a good bet - plus brought to Leicester by Ranieri, so gets my vote.

• I think he is a good bet. If I had the money I would stock up highly on him. At the moment it's tied up with Renato Sanches, Tammy Abraham and Ihineacho. I think Harry Maguire is also a good choice as he is English, young and seems quite low. I believe its to do with Leicester's lack of wins and tough games they've had.

• Grey is apparently signing a new contract, so likely will sell him in the summer

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.