Ake over Terry

• Ok firstly let's get it out of the way I have some futures in Ake, not a lot but some.

His value has dropped as many ditched him after they picked up his PBs last night to invest in other players who are still to play in the coming days. I kept hold of mine as I see him great value for his price.

I'm sick of seeing Terry stay over others, he brings no value what so ever. Let's keep Ake (well for now at least) as he is much better value.

He plays in the Prem, a Dutch International and a hot prospect for the future. Great long term hold and potential to pick up some buzz on the way, especially with single buzz payouts like last night were he picked up both Defender and Top player, while Terry picked up Agbonlahor's misses.

• Couldn't disagree more. Bournemouth are dire, Ake will only pick up PB on days Bournemouth play when no other top 10-12 European teams play, the looming introduction of Penny Stocs..... what is the appeal to him at all???

• @El-Jefe said in Ake over Terry:

Couldn't disagree more. Bournemouth are dire, Ake will only pick up PB on days Bournemouth play when no other top 10-12 European teams play, the looming introduction of Penny Stocs..... what is the appeal to him at all???

So Terry is better value?

No chance of PB what so ever
    No international football
    Could retire any moment

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.