Can anyone clear up...

• When 'Penny stocks' comes in if we can buy players from outside the leagues mentioned (even though they wont be eligible for PB)? So as an example can I buy a championship player in the hope that he gets picked up by a Premier league team and becomes the new Messi and makes me a millionaire :-)

• i think it's any player from the 5 leagues

• I think any player can be added to buy for potential profit but only the players from the top 5 'elite' leagues can win any buzz points once then are in the top 200.

For example I have Ryan sessegnon who I know can't currently win any performance buzz points but I'm hoping he'll sign for a big club in the next 3 years.

• @NewUser73132 Unless he gets relegated to the squad before then?

• Champs League and Europa League count as well.

Question is what happens if a player drops out of these 7 competitions , can you still trade them or are they like a relegated player currently

• @FI_Konrad is this something you can clear up?

• My biggest fear is that it will dilute the market too much and that there isn't enough liquidity to open the market up to more than 200 players.

Dilution would lead to lower prices across the board

• @LukeRiley so Media Buzz will always be the top 200. Once the 1st Nov comes, any player will be able to compete for Performance Buzz in the top 5 leagues + CL + Europa

• Maybe, the football index make things up as they go. The only way to trade is to buy players a day or two before games and sell quick if they don't come close to winning pb. There is no profit In holding long term atm and probably won't be

• @NewUser51524 said in Can anyone clear up...:

Maybe, the football index make things up as they go. The only way to trade is to buy players a day or two before games and sell quick if they don't come close to winning pb. There is no profit In holding long term atm and probably won't be

There obviously can be profit in holding long term...it's volatile at the moment as the rules keep changing, but there's certain players who are likely to continue to win regular PBs after the change which will provide a strong return, and therefore increased price

• @The-Chartist That's true. My portfolio continues to go down at the moment. I think the players prices will rise when there are more people using Football Index, I'm hoping.

• @FI_Konrad my question was more to do with being able to buy players in the Championship (who will of course not be eligible for PB wins) - will that be possible?

• @LukeRiley @FI_Konrad sorry to ask again but any thoughts?

• @LukeRiley

I don't have the answer to this but think traders should have the ability to buy any player they wish.

Maybe similar to betting sites nowadays - 'request a player' as I wouldn't expect all players in lower leagues to be available.

The example I gave previously was picking up someone like Dele Alli in his MK Dons days.

I cant see how FI lose out in this scenario as they'll make money either way.

• @LukeRiley sorry about delay! Any Footballers you would like added simply Tweet or DM us with any player requests and we'll add them.

Also about to start a thread where you can post requests and I'll keep a watch on the thread

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.