Sergio Ramos

• What is everyone's thoughts on Sergio Ramos? His price has taken an absolute battering in the last few days. Does this look like an opportunity to anyone else?

• Red card magnet so no go for me

• Well he hasn't won a PB yet in a 200 player index so doesn't bode well for a 2500 player index full of defenders from good defensive teams.

• @mike778 said in Sergio Ramos:

Well he hasn't won a PB yet in a 200 player index so doesn't bode well for a 2500 player index full of defenders from good defensive teams.

haha - trust him to win today to make me look silly ... remember trust no-one :-)

Personally I'm still going to steer away from defenders till we know how split the PBs are when the new guys come in.

• @mike778 Really not sure how the defenders are going to be for PB once the squad comes in (fairly confident midfielders/strikers will have a little bit of consistency).

Whatever happens, there will be some bargain defenders come November 1 - even now, some very good defenders are under 1.20, which means just one win will return 10% on your investment.

• @NewUser59170 said in Sergio Ramos:

@mike778 Really not sure how the defenders are going to be for PB once the squad comes in (fairly confident midfielders/strikers will have a little bit of consistency).

Whatever happens, there will be some bargain defenders come November 1 - even now, some very good defenders are under 1.20, which means just one win will return 10% on your investment.

I think you are right, there will be a lot of bargains in November. To be honest, the best plan may be to sell off everyone ... delete your bookmarks and come back in November.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.