January Transfers that will rule the MB !!

• Hey Guys

The January transfer window is not far away now but it seems like a good time to start building on potential regular MB winners throughout January, who will make the switch?

Here are my 5 players that i think will take the top 5 places in the MB during January....

1. Sanchez (Moving from Arsenal to Man City)
    2. Coutinho (Moving from Liverpool to Barcelona)
    3. Rose (Moving from Spurs to Man Utd)
    4. Ozil (Moving from Arsenal to Man Utd)
    5. Benteke (Moving from Palace to Chelsea)

Lets hear everyone elses picks....

Cheers

AndyP

• Van diyk, southampton to lfc.

• @Harmonica.....good choice but is it big enough for the top 3 MB places?

• You have to remember there are games going on in January so it's not like the summer window with triple media buzz. Most days there will only be 1 payout so I wouldn't overly invest in transfer targets at the expense of solid PB players

• @Blue-Python Also with the the pb doubling up in a few weeks hopefully a lot of mb money thats taken up will go into pb more so after the last international break

• @Blue-Python said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

You have to remember there are games going on in January so it's not like the summer window with triple media buzz. Most days there will only be 1 payout so I wouldn't overly invest in transfer targets at the expense of solid PB players

Agreed only worth it if you think a player's value with increase long term following a transfer. Not worth buying just for the media buzz during the transfer.

• @mike778 said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

@Blue-Python said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

You have to remember there are games going on in January so it's not like the summer window with triple media buzz. Most days there will only be 1 payout so I wouldn't overly invest in transfer targets at the expense of solid PB players

Agreed only worth it if you think a player's value with increase long term following a transfer. Not worth buying just for the media buzz during the transfer.

Usually they go hand in hand though- Coutinho, Sanchez and Neymar all increased in value because people saw the MB train. None of them really took a big fall really, and Coutinho hasn't won PB once but I still made 34.7% of his value in MB in 2 months.

• @CleanShirtTrader said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

@mike778 said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

@Blue-Python said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

Usually they go hand in hand though- Coutinho, Sanchez and Neymar all increased in value because people saw the MB train. None of them really took a big fall really, and Coutinho hasn't won PB once but I still made 34.7% of his value in MB in 2 months.

It depends ... any player dropping out the Premier League would have less media potential so probably drop in price. Sanshez and Coutinho didn't move and increased media speculation which is why they rose. Naymar became the most expensive player in the world and moved to a league he can dominate for PB.

Looking at your list the Sanshez and Coutinho deals may see a drop in price when they settle. If either of the other three made that move then they would maybe rise in value but difficult to tell.

• Sanchez and Coutinho are the stand out deals. Although Rose to Man Utd in WC year is potentially a great buy.

Don't buy this talk of losing value either. If you buy at the right time then you'll have the opportunity to make money.

I bought Van Dijk back in the summer at about £2. That's my biggest shocker. Hoping I'll break even on him come Jan.

• Sanchez*

• Depending on where he goes Leon goretzka.

• @NewUser73132 according to Rapha Honigstein he’s already agreed a deal with Bayern. Definitely one to watch.

• Marhez surely will move and @1.07 he's cheap already and would rocket if he moves.

• @Wish said in January Transfers that will rule the MB !!:

@NewUser73132 according to Rapha Honigstein he’s already agreed a deal with Bayern. Definitely one to watch.

I spent over 1,000 squad votes on him. Absolutely incredible talent.

• I take it you've stocked up then?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.