Portfolio Sorting Options

• 0_1498577317660_PortfolioSorting.jpg

Looking for some feedback guys! Your portfolio is currently sorted by 'most recently bought' however we would like to hear your thoughts in regards to changing this. We've given you a few options above but please feel free to add your own. Let us know what you would like as default and which are most vital moving forwards. Thanks in advance

• @FI_Tom simple solution to meet everyone's preference is to also let users drag and drop players into their own desired order.

• I quite like the idea of biggest holding, A-Z surname an obvious choice that should be available too.
    Personally don't like the current default.

• @FI_Tom I'd like to be able to segment my portfolio. So you can have for example segments like "Prem players", "Serie A players" etc. or like "long term holds", "short term holds".

I'd like that possibility with the added extras to sort players by price, increase, decrease etc..

• Sorting via price would be my preference.
    I constantly buy and sell players so the most recent purchase gets lost within my mind quite often. Whereas, I'd always know the rough purchase price bracket of a future e.g. I could quickly scroll to £1 - £1.50 - £2 so on and so forth.

• @bishbash97 said in Portfolio Sorting Options:

@FI_Tom simple solution to meet everyone's preference is to also let users drag and drop players into their own desired order.

I agree with this, however, it sounds like they may be unable to do this at this moment in time.

Failing being able to sort players yourself to your own preferences, I prefer Most Recently Bought (default).

• I think either a self sort method (drag & drop) or sort by number of futures held would be best IMO

• Have it similar to the first team page, where you can select an option of how you want it sorted in a drop down box

• Thanks for all your feedback guys, much appreciated!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.