New penny stocks announced

• So they've announced the new penny stocks on twitter for tomorrow. Most seem overvalued to me

• I won't be buying any

• @NewUser56882 most players are expensive, but tekpetey for 0,10 is very cheap. And also Joel Pereira. I think both have great potential.

• Only cheap if their next move is to a team in the Top 5 leagues and playing regularly.

Neither will win jack sh*t playing in the Austrian League or brief appearances in the Carabao Cup.

I've highlighted 4 players that "might" go up at IPO, 10 that might float around the launch IPO and 36 that are destined to plummet quicker that Ravel Morrison's career!

• Not buying any at the ipo launch price, I have 5 to monitor and if they drop I would be interested. The rest are pretty dire to be honest or way overpriced.

• @NewUser38991 check the latest rules mate before you jump on the potential bandwagon.

No appearance in any of the 7 main comps within a year could equal deletion and loss of investment.

I can understand retirement but lomg term injury or loan spell shouldn't warrant a wipeout.

• Wow shocking move stay away from long term holds.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.