How to change bank card

• How do I change from my old bank card to new one to withdraw money

• According to the help page they state:

Changing Your Payment Method

Should you wish to change your payment method (i.e. your card is expired or no longer in use) a minimum deposit of £10 is required to replace the old card on your account.

I have withdrawn to a payment method which is no longer active. What shall I do?

Payment is not yet processed by Football INDEX
    You can cancel card withdrawals before they have been processed if you contact customer support within 24 hours.

Payment has already been processed by Football INDEX
    Should your withdrawal have already been processed from Football INDEX’s end, it is very likely that your card issuer holds the funds in a temporary or “suspense” account as the details they hold for the payment method are no longer valid. In this case, you will need to contact us and we will be able to provide a proof of this transaction which you will need to present to your bank to trace the funds.

• ive had much experience with this, my mrs does a lot of bingo sites, due to money laundering you cannot withdraw to a new card, you must deposit with a new card first to be able to withdraw to it. there might even be an amount to play through first as well.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.