New Rules

• Can someone explain the new 'rules'?

What is the point in the Top 200 now?

Before, the Top 200 could be traded and 2 Squad players were promoted each week. Fine, I get that. Now, Top 200 can be traded and so can Squad players. Why are they kept apart?

Cheers.

• only top 200 can win media buzz

• its quite good, for me anyway as I don't make my money through buzz

• top 200 can win media buzz, squad players cant, all players can win performance buzz and now you only lose players when they retire/dont play for 12 months. Before you lost the player when he dropped out of the 200. Please correct me if I'm wrong but that the basics I think.

• Does the 24-hour rule still hold at the moment, or is the cut off time now midnight? I have been told two different things.

• The cut off time of midnight is the 24 hr rule....and yes it’s definitely still in place

• @Harmonica . So you only lose players if they retire.
    Under the new rules, I understand that all players in the top 5 leagues, and those players playing in the Champions league/Europa League are tradeable players.
    What happens if I buy say a Zenit player and Zenit get knocked out of Europe. As they are not in one of the top 5 leagues, are all Zenit players removed from the index the moment they are knocked out??

• @NewUser38584 I don't think so. I have a player from Ajax who are not in any of the leagues.

• Any player in the world can be added and can increase or decrease in value. The only difference is you will only win dividends from players in the top 5 leagues and European elite competitions.

They will only be deleted if they retire or have failed to play competitive football in the last year.

• @NewUser73132 said in New Rules:

Any player in the world can be added and can increase or decrease in value. The only difference is you will only win dividends from players in the top 5 leagues and European elite competitions.

They will only be deleted if they retire or have failed to play competitive football in the last year.

That's my understanding too.

• Does anyone know if that FI idea about being able to buy players during games, to get pb, has been totally scrapped?

• that would be inplay betting. don't think they've got round to that yet, just arse covering at the moment.

• @pwp23 said in New Rules:

Does anyone know if that FI idea about being able to buy players during games, to get pb, has been totally scrapped?

I hope it has been. It changes the platform completely.

• @pwp23

Was that a thing?

So it you buy the top player now you'd win the buzz?

• @ACBlue i think it was during game time. it must have been an idea that was floated but didn't happen, would have made things a bit too flighty i guess

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.