Thursday Bargains

• Tomorrow is looking good on FI!

Must buys :-
    Raul Albiol (KK's partner in crime and worth almost as much)
    Omer Toprak (Better Avg Passes per Game than KK)
    Suso (similar to Aspas but added extra of Europa League)
    Iago Aspas (great baseline together with goalscoring form of his life)
    Antonio Candreva (perennial goal and assist machine)
    Lucas Hernandez (really cheap compared to Felipe Luis and Diego Godin. Better stats and MUCH younger)
    Geoffrey Kondogbia (cheap based on Parejo who IMO is still undervalued)
    Dayo Upamecano (only 19 and better value than Orban in a flying RB Leipzig team)

Hard to ignore :-
    Paulinho (60p for a Barca mid who knows where the net has to be good value)
    Lucas Torreira (Sampdoria flying again and he's their metronome and only 21!)

Speculative:-
    Stefan El Shaarawy (hot and cold player, capable of PB wins but I doubt too regularly)
    Samu Castillejo (creative and young number 10 for Villarreal - would like him slightly cheaper than £1)
    Ben Davies (cheap compared to Vert, Rose and Sanchez - priced in same area as Trips and Aurier, probably still cheap at 60p though)
    Tom Cleverley (decent enough baseline and better than alot of players in the 50p bracket)
    Mathew Leckie (Flying winger with 4 in 8 for Hertha Berlin this season - only 26 and 50p could be a steal)

• So far so good today.

Paulinho's going to be an interesting one!

• New here so potentially 2 stupid questions,...

• I can't find half of those players, using the search bar for top 200 and squad players what am I doing wrong?
    • The supporting info on the site is still for the 'old' rules (new players voted in on a Friday with IPO of 25p) - when/where are new players listed?

Thanks

• @NewUser98741 second question - click the blue blog box next to the players, the IPOs are there

• @pwp23

Ah! Thanks

Think that answers question 1 as well!

Cheers

• @NewUser98741 you don't need to read that, just subscribe to my text service at £10 a message ;-)

Joking aside I didn't see the interest in El Shaarawy coming... must be due to his recent brace against Chelski!!

• @Agatello what does the "ski" bit mean on Chelsea? I don't understand

• Richarlison making decent early gains lots of potential upside will be on big clubs radar if he keeps early season form going

• @NewUser85470 Abramovich

• Yeah it's just a sarcastic name for Chelsea with their success being "bought" with Russian wealth!

• @pwp23 the mobile app doesnt give prices on the squad but if you go into fi through the website. It provides more player info and prices on squad players etc

• @Agatello

hattrick for moussa demblele (celtic) with france U21
    https://www.flashscore.com/match/27D1U6El/#match-summary

he is back at his best and should receive many offers from PL clubs this winter

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.