Friday's Bargain(s)

• We all know tomorrow's stand out candidate is none other than Jorginho - Napoli and Europe's number 1 passmaster on Whoscored.com. Expect a huge splash on him at 8am.

Digging deeper :-

Doucoure really stands out at 60p, on a par with Richarlison (£1.45?) with Goals and Assists but wipes the floor with the most of the premier leagues midfielders on his baseline (yes different positions granted but still). If he score's, especially a GWG I think he'd be tough to beat for PB.

Javi Martinez should be closer to 90 than 80 so value there.

Then take your pick from Mawson (good goal threat - shame Swansea are sh*te), Toloi (good all round stats for EL hopers Atalanta) Verdi (decent all round for Bologna) Junior Alonso (VERY high Avg PPG if only it was for someone other than Lille but at 40p - could see your money back with a couple of wow games within the next 3 years) Hubner (great value at 50p - similar to Vogt who is much more expensive) Demirby (also from Hoffenheim appears very capable) Marcal from Lyon (big EL players, think he's well priced at 50p).

Took a look into Zielinski and Vecino, I'd be surprised if they got no interest but personally I think Allan and Valero are better value for their clubs respectively.

Oh and did I mention Jorginho....

• @Agatello Enjoying the previews buddy, every day I convince myself not to put any more money in and then I read these and end up picking up a few. Keep em comin.

• Cheers mate, compared to the rest of the week Friday turned out to be a car crash!

Completely missed Caldara's goalscoring history :-( and only Doucoure rescued it.

I'll take two or three bad days at the office as long as the the rest of the month strikes gold.

The international break is quite frustrating unless you're all about the MB. Can't wait to see how these purchases fare over a month of PB's!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.