Wednesday 15th Nov Bargains

• There appears to be a definite drive for youth in the market during the IPO's. Reiss Nelson a brilliant example of this flying from 50 to 80+.

Tomorrow see's the NextGen represented by the following :-

Theo Hernandez 60p (Hakimi the Benchmark here)
    Yussuf Poulsen 60p (Fwds version of Sabitzer so expect 75+ at least)
    Patrick Cutrone 50p (Milan)
    Alexander Isak 50p (Dortmund, hit 4 in one game Pre-Season)

We've got value in the Strikers with Zaza @ 80p and Baptistao @ 50p (Moreno benchmark)

We've got 2 out of league Superstars in Rigoni 40p (Europa League leading scorer with Zenit) and 24 yr old pass master Berisha 30p @ Salzburg if someone's looking for a left field purchase.

My personal favourite is Raphael Guerreiro from Dortmund, bags up 1 in 7 from defence which is brilliant and his baseline is generally very good. He's 60p and only recently come back into the side, only 23 and no doubt off to the WC with Portugal too. I'm all over this badboy personally.

Mateo Mussachio has impressive passing stats for Milan so probably worth a punt at 70p.

Finally, there's the big names Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Javier Pastore and Hazard (Eden's fathers other son Thorgan). If you take the media hype away and look at their stats v IPO price they're not nailed on. However as per the start of this thread, the Index is loving the youth right now and RLC's performance v Zee Germans will no doubt see him attract a crowd.

• @Agatello RLC did go off injured today though and has real fitness issues, in a way similar to the likes of Wilshere and Sturbridge, he will need to sort that out and for that reason he is not for me personally

• I like the look of Zaza and if he can break the top 200 real prospect of PB if he keeps banging in goals for Valencia and they often play out of sync due to no European commitments which will only increase his chances

• @Matt-bankroll said in Wednesday 15th Nov Bargains:

@Agatello RLC did go off injured today though and has real fitness issues, in a way similar to the likes of Wilshere and Sturbridge, he will need to sort that out and for that reason he is not for me personally

Yeah I agree, it's one of those where there could be decent profit in a quick flip, get it wrong and you could be left holding an expensive baby or selling your soul to the spread :-)

We could be wrong though, he might get recalled to Chelsea in January and become a world beater!

• @Agatello yeah agreed, I’m still New only been here 5 days so I’m trading too carefully to risk it at the moment, investing in settled top 20 players and relying on the continued rise of the top price of futures and will also collect dividends, Neymar having been top MB 3 of last 4 days assuming he holds on today proving quite fruitful as my biggest investment so far

• @Agatello Quite a few good young players in again today it's hard to choose between them all. I'll be focusing on 3 main targets of Guerreiro, Zaza and Koziello tomorrow and then Cutrone and Isak if I can get them at low enough prices. The biggest of the day though is easily Guerreiro just hope I can catch him at a good price

• @MrFrenchTickler said in Wednesday 15th Nov Bargains:

@Agatello Quite a few good young players in again today it's hard to choose between them all. I'll be focusing on 3 main targets of Guerreiro, Zaza and Koziello tomorrow and then Cutrone and Isak if I can get them at low enough prices. The biggest of the day though is easily Guerreiro just hope I can catch him at a good price

I did think Koziello looked great at first but from memory he's goal shy isn't he? Stat's can be misleading of course and his age and baseline appeared bang on and he's still in the EL.

I see Sassuolo's goalie's has just IPO'd for 30p, can't believe there wasn't a brawl to buy him 8-) I'd love them to throw someone useless in for a penny and see what happens!

• Am so chuffed to get Jordi Mboula so cheaply, hopefully a few seasons uninjured and steady development will see a good return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKALfyRH9w

• Denis Zakaria worth a punt played really well for Switzerland in centre midfield against Northern Ireland

• Diawara as well for Napoli 20 year old midfielder, going to be a long term hold.

• @Agatello yeah that's my only issue with Koziello he had great all round stats bar Goalscoring. Hoping I can get him at a low enough price that he's worth it. Anytime he does chip in with a goal he should be pretty high up on the PB scoring. He's worth a punt I reckon.

• another long term hold Alexander Isak

• @NewUser78072 said in Wednesday 15th Nov Bargains:

Am so chuffed to get Jordi Mboula so cheaply, hopefully a few seasons uninjured and steady development will see a good return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKALfyRH9w

30 to 47... have you scooped up over 1500 all to yourself? :-)

• @Agatello

:-D I'm not such a risk-taker 100 @32p though and at that price I can afford to keep him for the full 3 years and just see what happens.

Mainly glad I managed to get one of my targets before the price got silly, usually I blink and my target has increased 20p. Am considering get an I-phone just for the FI app.

The interesting thing about today's IPOs, from feedback, is that many people were targeting different players, hopefully it will allow many people to profit instead of the few who used to make a killing with the Friday promotions lol

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.