Wednesday IPO Bargains

• Sorry to disappoint but couldn't find any value in any players for tomorrow.

There's a few decent players, Toljan linked with a big move from Dortmund, Perez knocking them in Deportivo, Zapata doing similar for Sampdoria but honestly think they're all overpriced or have no fat in their potential.

• @Agatello agree there's some decent players on tomorrow but I'm not buying at those prices. The only player who I will be picking up is Correa I think he's a very good young player and I think as soon as Griezmann goes he'll get more opportunities and his price will jump up.

• @MrFrenchTickler Don't even think Correa is good value personally and sure Griezmann will be on his way out but Dirty Diego is on his way in.

• @Hybrid well I'm thinking he will either get more games or request a move. He was apparently close to leaving in the summer over a lack of minutes but decided to stay so there's a good chance he'll move on in the summer if that continues so I'm hoping something will happen there.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.