Biggest increase between 'Cost' and 'Value'....

• Hey guys,

Who has been lucky enough to hold on to a player since a low cost price on the Index? and are making a nice profit on him at the moment....

mine at the moment is Neymar where I brought him at £6.63 and now he is currently £7.71

Cheers

AndyP

• None, but if I'd invested all the money I had 10 months ago when I was on this, on-stead of spending it away on stuff I didn't need and staying off this for 7 months, I would have turned that £5,000 into £20,000.

• If i knew this weeks lotto numbers the day before they were drawn i would be rich

• Haven’t been here long but so far Sterling for me, bought for £.2.19 and his price rocketed to £3.17 thanks to his last good performances, I can see his price reach £5 by the World Cup so will hold him

• I bought 500 goretzka for 99p each and sold for just over £2 each. Could have held for longer and made a bit more but I was happy with the profit and wanted use it on other players.

• I brought Sterling at £1.89 and he's risen nicely!!!!! Also brought Mo Salah at £1.70 when he started flying at Liverpool.... Sold him for double (which was a bad decision) and have since brought him again and he's still increasing in value!!!! I like the idea of flipping a player when he hits £1+ profit in value as form can be temporary but sometimes holding on is better, because after all they also say class is permanent!!!!

• @dannypea Dybala from £2 something in July, Messi around the £4 mark

• @dannypea said in Biggest increase between 'Cost' and 'Value'....:

I brought Sterling at £1.89 and he's risen nicely!!!!! Also brought Mo Salah at £1.70 when he started flying at Liverpool.... Sold him for double (which was a bad decision) and have since brought him again and he's still increasing in value!!!! I like the idea of flipping a player when he hits £1+ profit in value as form can be temporary but sometimes holding on is better, because after all they also say class is permanent!!!!

I had Salah at £1.70 and sold at £2 .... regretted it and bought him back at £2.40 annoyed I had missed the rise. Turned out OK

Bought Kane for £4.63 still hold him. That's probably my biggest of the current holds although quite a few players like Hazard, Ozil are bout 80p

Previously I bought Naymar for about £2.50 and sold for about £6.50 (after bagging lots of dividends) . But with hindsight which I had kept (thought he might drift down - whoops).

On the flip side, been on the wrong end of the Lukaku slide and had a few accidents in the summer transfer window.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.