Tips for FI

• After last nights 'single matchday' mess where because FI doesn't cover enough players of Leganes & Levante there was only three players eligible for PB (and no strikers) is it in the best interest in future to change either the minimum amount of games for PB dividends or to change the system to a top three so it matches the Media Buzz dividends?

Personally I would like to see the following

PB 1st 5p
    PB 2nd 3p
    PB 3rd 1p

MB 1st 5p
    MB 2nd 3p
    MB 3rd 1p

With PB dividend days paid out on single for 1-9 games double for 10-19 games and treble for 20 or higher with MB double days on non matchdays???

Anyone else with any thoughts on how they would like to see it done? I find it regularly frustrating having my top players in MB pipped at midnight and the fact that PB can be awarded to any random player despite them not always being that good to warrant having any futures in them??

• PS any other changes to FI you would like to see? ie Top 200 increased to Footy 250? I like the idea of losing your futures on players transferred out of the 4/5 major leagues??? much more volatile but gets rid of a lot of the unknown 'next best kids' that more than likely probably won't all be the next best thing!!

• Why are you trying to destroy the index with this nonsense?

• Honestly they can't piss around with the format any more, its got to be stable for a bit so people know where they are. And any fundamental changes with scoring, dividends anything like that (unless they 100% benefit everyone like a cross the board rise in dividends) should have a 1 year minimum notice period.

So yeah agreed - definitely no to all of these.

Any changes should be platform based - ie advance sale/buy orders, improved portfolio management, that kind of thing.

• 'destroy'??? I'm not asking for a brand change here? Just an opinion on how to improve an 'ok' system so that 'we' as punters get a better chance of making money ;-)

maybe your portfolio is full of Munir El Haddadi's and Takashi Inui's? If so well done!!!!

I agree that 'changing' isn't necessarily the answer as a lot of folk are happy with how it works, I would like to see more stats with the platform though with regular MB & PB tables and perhaps the option to put a reserve on your futures?

Just to clear things up i'm not trying to destroy the potential PB's of all Leganes & Levante players... just would like to hear peoples opinion on the matter? I don't feel we 'as punters' got our monies worth that night as we didn't have the players to make that particular night work!!!

• @dannypea said in Tips for FI:

'destroy'??? I'm not asking for a brand change here? Just an opinion on how to improve an 'ok' system so that 'we' as punters get a better chance of making money ;-)

maybe your portfolio is full of Munir El Haddadi's and Takashi Inui's? If so well done!!!!

I agree that 'changing' isn't necessarily the answer as a lot of folk are happy with how it works, I would like to see more stats with the platform though with regular MB & PB tables and perhaps the option to put a reserve on your futures?

Just to clear things up i'm not trying to destroy the potential PB's of all Leganes & Levante players... just would like to hear peoples opinion on the matter? I don't feel we 'as punters' got our monies worth that night as we didn't have the players to make that particular night work!!!

More stats, tables - that kind of thing. Great.

Changes to scoring, who can win what dividends and so on. Definitely not - people have paid real money based on the current rules. It needs t be stable for a minimum of 12 months.

• Be nice to be able to filter on club too

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.