Jan Xfers - Out of Contract and Buyout Clauses - Dave C

• @Dave-C Just combining 2 of your excellent posts into 1 here. The buyout clause and left back frenzy, I've tried finding one about players out of contract but with the lack of a search facility within the forum I couldn't see it. I think getting them all in one place will be golden as January approaches.

We're already seeing price movement for Inigo Martinez, Sandro Wagner, Alex Sandro etc.

Buyout Clauses

DR - Alvaro Ordiozola (Sociedad - Release £44m) - Barca/Real Madrid rumours
    DL - Alex Telles (Porto - Release £40m) - Chelsea rumours
    DC/DL - Clement Lenglet (Sevilla - Release £28m) - ManCity/ManU/Liverpool/Barca rumours
    DC - Inigo Martinez (Sociedad - Release £25m) - Liverpool/Barca rumours
    DC - Jonathan Tah (Leverkeusen - Release £22m) - Liverpool/Barca rumours
    DC - Lucas Hernandez (Athletico - Release £48m) - ManCity transfer cancelled summer 2017 due to Athletico transfer ban
    DMC - Fabinho (Monaco - Release £44m) - ManU/PSG rumours
    MC - Jakub Jantkto (Udinese - Release £6m) - Arsenal/AC Milan rumours
    AMR - Andrija Zivkovic - (Benfica - Release £50m) - ManU rumours
    AML - Mikel Oyarzabal - (Sociedad - Release £35m) - Spurs/Juve rumours
    ST - Andrea Belotti (Torino - Release £80m) - ManU/Chelsea rumours
    ST - Cedric Bakambu (Villareal - Release £25m) - WHam/Newc rumours

Left Backs

Danny Rose: Man Utd in January if Spurs sign a replacement
    Ryan Sessegnon: Spurs possibly in January
    Alex Sandro: Chelsea in January to keep Conte happy. PSG interest too
    Luke Shaw: Spurs swap with Rose or Newcastle/Everton
    Clement Lenglet: ManCity in January if they go for a DC/DL hybrid (they need cover in both positions)
    Alex Telles: Great stats for Porto in UCL. Chelsea have scouted
    Philipp Max: Leading Bundesliga assists. All big clubs have scouted him. Transfer hype starting
    Marcel Halstenberg/Jerome Roussillon: To Everton/Newcastle when big clubs take big names

Feel free to add more folks especially those players with 6 months left to run....

• Hi Agatello, the other list I did was players outside the Top 200 with potential:

Peter Ankersen (DR - Copenhagen) Good stats in Euro Cup. Newc/Leics rumours. WC with Denmark
    Jerome Roussillion (DL - Montpellier) Big unit bombs up and down left flank. Palace/Hamburg rumours
    Manuel Akanji (DC - Basel) Great stats in UCL inc MoM against ManU. Barca/Dortmund rumours. WC with Swiss
    Philipp Max (DL - Ausburg) Leading Bundesliga assists with 7. Spurs/Everton rumours
    Benjamin Andre (MC - Rennes) Good stats inc goals and assists. Liverpool rumours
    Denis Zakaria (DMC – BM Gladbach) Stong player dominated Irish midfield in WC playoffs. Spurs rumours. WC with Swiss
    Thomas Delaney (DMC – Werder Bremen) Solid player. Spurs/Burnley/Everton rumours. WC with Denmark
    Daniel Opare (DR - Ausburg) Good stats. Contract expires 2018. Newc/Everton rumours
    Alexsandr Golovin (MC – CSKA Moscow) Good stats. Barca/Arsenal rumours. Home WC with Russia
    Maxwel Cornet (ST - Lyon) Hot prospect. Liverpool/Watofrd rumours
    Nordi Mukiele (DC - Montpellier) Good stats solid player. ManCity rumours
    Marcel Halstenberg (DL – RB Leipzig) Good stats. Agent appointed for Prem transfer. Recent Germany debut v England
    Karl Toko Ekambi (ST - Angers) Good stats. Brighton rumours
    Jose Gaya (DL - Valencia) Solid player. ManCity/Arsenal rumours
    Issa Diop (DC - Toulouse) Hot prospect. Scouted by top Prem clubs
    Breel Embolo (ST - Schalke) Hot prospect just back from injury. ManU/ManCity rumours. WC with Swiss
    Ismaila Sarr (ST - Rennes) Hot prospect. Barca/Newc rumours
    Pione Sisto (AML – Celta Vigo) – Leading La Liga assists with 8. WestHam/Juve rumours. WC with Denmark

• @Dave-C That's the one buddy, I just scan those lists and see profit jumping out at me every other line!

• Going through those lists these are the players who have already made significant jumps in price (i.e. 10%+ and some have nearly doubled in price):

• Clement Lenglet
    • Inigo Martinez
    • Fabinho
    • Jakub Jantkto
    • Mikel Oyarzabal
    • Alex Sandro
    • Philipp Max
    • Jerome Roussillion
    • Manuel Akanji
    • Alexsandr Golovin
    • Karl Toko Ekambi
    • Breel Embolo

Plus Nordi Mukiele, Ekambi, Fabinho and Jankto have won PB payouts giving great ROI and super cheap Rouissillon and Peter Ankersen missed out on epic ROI PB payouts by only 1 point

For comparison (and correct me if I'm wrong) I'm not aware of any of the players on the original lists dropping significantly in price. They've either made big jumps, ticked up nicely or held steady. Compare that to elite players where the trend has been up but who can on an individual basis be much more volatile

IMO these players with transfer potential are worth holding both short term in the hope that they jump up price on the back of January transfer rumours and also medium term in the expectation of transfer rumours leading up to summer 2018 (when some of them will feature in the WC for extra bunce potential)

• @Agatello said in Jan Xfers - Out of Contract and Buyout Clauses - Dave C:

@Dave-C That's the one buddy, I just scan those lists and see profit jumping out at me every other line!

I hold about half of those players although I've been tracking them all due to their excellent fundamentals (good stats + transfer speculation, etc). Everyone should do their own research before investing of course

And although my portfolio is very green right now IMO there's plenty more to come - still 10 days before the Jan transfer window even opens then 31 days of amped up speculation... ;-)

• Yeah it's surely going to be the most manic month the index has ever seen! Games, transfers and IPO's!

Need to employ a secretary to keep track of everything that's going on and Skysports News on 24/7!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.