Opportunity with Rudiger ?

• So after spotting Costa and Vitolo under priced it took me a bit of time to spot another. But i'm pretty sure Rudiger is seriously underpriced. OK, he was upto £1.10 today, but he's now dropped to £1.01 so i've got some more. But he was 95p last week !!!
    Perhaps this is because he has come late to the index ? Looks like he was introduced in November. So he's played six games since then and this is his second defender PB. He hasn't done badly in his other games either.
    What are people thinking about this ? I'm definitely getting more if he drops below £1.00 again. I'm pretty sure this is another irrationality.

• Defender. No thanks.

• @NewUser105497 with Costa - do you reckon he'll have much of a role with Spain at the WC? Morata's looking a bit ropey other than with his head, not sure whether Costa or one of their youngsters might get the nod

• I think Rudiger is fairly priced at a quid. The one who i think is under valued is Cedric who plays for Soton. Hes 56p and coming back from injury.

• @NewUser105497 agree there's potential there but he won PB yesterday due to his GWG, with the unpredictability of defenders scoring let alone the GWG I'd minus 80 points and then look at where he would have finished, this gives a better indicator of his baseline (still very solid) but he would have been below Alex Sandro and Azpas (the only 2 I can remember) who both scored highly without any goals - Azpas is cheaper so for me a better option(and I don't own him yet so not trying to pimp my player!!)

• Rudiger hasn't been a first choice selection for much of the season he's only getting a run now because Christensen is ill and Luiz is out in the cold. IMO it's only worth considering investing in Rudiger if he starts every game he could be back on the bench soon

• @NewUser78072 good points - his other PB win was for a goal too, hmm good point.
    I Agree on Azpiliceuta who consistently gets assists, i've got a few already but need more.

Dave C - he's started 14 games this season, so not sure i would say he's not a first team player. He's played more than Christensen, Cahill and Luiz.

• @NewUser85470
    Why do you think he's underpriced ? because of a future move ? I mean he's a very good player.
    I've not tracked his scored, but i've never noticed him in the high 100s ?

• @NewUser73132 can you explain why you don't hold defenders ? Is it because they don't win media buzz ? Or because there are more defenders who win the performance buzz ? Cos their scores are often highest of the three positions for the overall win.

• @NewUser105497 said in Opportunity with Rudiger ?:

@NewUser85470
    Why do you think he's underpriced ? because of a future move ? I mean he's a very good player.
    I've not tracked his scored, but i've never noticed him in the high 100s ?

Who you talking about?

• @NewUser105497 I don't buy players Based on buzz wins because I think for the price you have to pay for the best players the profit margin is too small. I've made a lot more money from buying a high amount of shares in players for low amounts, who I believe will get a lot of transfer interest and subsequently rise in price significantly. I don't think prices of defenders increase massively with transfer rumours which is why I avoid them. You could say van dyke is one that has risen a lot but his price was already far too much is the first place.

• @NewUser78072 said in Opportunity with Rudiger ?:

@NewUser105497 agree there's potential there but he won PB yesterday due to his GWG, with the unpredictability of defenders scoring let alone the GWG I'd minus 80 points and then look at where he would have finished, this gives a better indicator of his baseline (still very solid) but he would have been below Alex Sandro and Azpas (the only 2 I can remember) who both scored highly without any goals - Azpas is cheaper so for me a better option(and I don't own him yet so not trying to pimp my player!!)

Exactamundo!

• @NewUser9338 it's hard to say. Spain used a lot of different teams during qualifying because of injuries. From what i can make out, based upon who is preferred when all players are fit, their starting line up would be;
    De Gea; Carvahal, Ramos, Pique, Alba; Busquets; Iniesta, Thiago; Vitolo or Isco, Silva; Costa.

Costa was playing over Morata last season, but he needs to get back to full form to do so obviously. Costa down from 2.38 to 2.27 in the past week, so i guess people waiting to see how his recovery goes. Debut is on the 3rd.

• Kepa should be signing for Real Madrid this window be interested if he takes over De Geas spot. (Yes i do own a few). Plus he only has 6 months on his contract so a big move is coming.

• @NewUser105497 said in Opportunity with Rudiger ?:

@NewUser78072 good points - his other PB win was for a goal too, hmm good point.
    I Agree on Azpiliceuta who consistently gets assists, i've got a few already but need more.

Dave C - he's started 14 games this season, so not sure i would say he's not a first team player. He's played more than Christensen, Cahill and Luiz.

Rudiger dropped from Chelski's boss team v Arsenal now Christensen fit again

• Who is chelski? How do you get that name?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.