Amin Younes

• I know his contract is up but why has Younes just gone up by 8p from 61p to 69p in like an hour ? Someone must know something ? Or is taking a huge risk to back that rise ? The rumours about Napoli were SURELY already priced into his price ?
    Although maybe we might ask why a 24yr old German international was ever at 61p ! I guess like the Gaitan situation, if he goes to a club not part in the index, then you're screwed.
    Blah.

• Someone just taking a cheap punt

• @NewUser49172 said in Amin Younes:

Someone just taking a cheap punt

I bought into him a couple of days ago and think he's a very good punt. Is there any more reliable producer of talent than Ajax!

• @Agatello you need to buy like £1,000 wouldn't you to get a price rise like that ?
    Are you keeping ? or selling at 72p ?

• @NewUser105497 said in Amin Younes:

@Agatello you need to buy like £1,000 wouldn't you to get a price rise like that ?
    Are you keeping ? or selling at 72p ?

Yeah although no-one really knows how many shares equals a price increase and it wasn't me pushing him up that much.

I'm holding until he eventually transfers somewhere which will no doubt be this month or the summer - even then I might keep him depending on where he goes if his stats stack up.

He could jump again simply by making the German World Cup squad and we all know that every World Cup throws up a new superstar from nowhere.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.