Top 5 Leagues Fixture List

• Does anyone know of a site/app where you can see all fixtures coming up with the ability to filter via competition rather than look at each one in turn! ????

I've tried Sky, BBC, ESPN, Whoscored, Flashscore etc and unless I'm being thick I can't see crack it!

If the EL and CL can be included too that would be a bonus.

• BBC sport > football > scores and fixtures

If you go that route you can choose each day in turn and see every league on one page

• @Agatello BBC will give you every game by specific day for about the following 14 days, however beware that Ligue 1 & Serie A don't set their fixtures so far ahead like the PL, they'll say which week a game should be played but it can shift by a few days making it hard to find those single game days ;-D for example if you look at Serie A fixtures for Feb it will say all games are on the same day, in reality a few will be Saturday and normally one on Monday I believe.

• @NewUser94587 said in Top 5 Leagues Fixture List:

BBC sport > football > scores and fixtures

If you go that route you can choose each day in turn and see every league on one page

Yeah that's what I usually use BUT they're all mixed up with the other leagues which is a pain in the ar$e, was looking for something easy to glance at with only the relevant leagues - AND I'm found one! Squawka.com believe it or not!

I've now worked out the teams with the best value fixtures due to opposition and amount of competition (in my opinion) are Udinese, Dortmund and PSG. There also appears to be about 9 or 10 triple MB days too! Which is massive during a Transfer Window!!

• @Agatello off topic but Castagne is on for GWG against Napoli - if only it wasn't in the Coppa Italia or my 40p investment would finally pay off :-D

• @NewUser78072 said in Top 5 Leagues Fixture List:

@Agatello off topic but Castagne is on for GWG against Napoli - if only it wasn't in the Coppa Italia or my 40p investment would finally pay off :-D

Sods Law, you watch that be his only goal all year now :-)

• @Agatello I knew I shouldn't post but couldn't help it :-D

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.