Veretout v Kante v Chalobah - who is the value?

• Hi - trying to work out the value here. Thinking of investing in one of the following three . Price varies, significantly, can’t work out why - thoughts? I am a new December investor

• Avoid kante he is always around the 110 mark so wont be winning PB and not exciting enough to win MB

• If you're interested in players around the £1 mark if suggest any of the following

Emre can
    Trent Alexander Arnold
    Son heung min

All performing well

• it depends on your strategy? Do you want to buy for potential growth? do you want to buy for buzz wins? do you want to flip quickly? do you want to hold long term? Kante is a no frills player, settled at his club, will play in the WC and will be decent at what he does for the next five years.... Veretout could potentially get in the France squad for the WC, he has potential to be a very good player and he could get a move to the Prem but there are a lot of if buts and maybes? Chalobah is a promise unfulfilled journeyman who is currently injured... He's low priced but his track record suggests he won't be any better than the two aforementioned? Maybe his saving grace is the time on his side and the fact Gareth Southgate seems to like him? All three can make you money, all three can lose you some too... I wouldn't touch Kante myself, although his price might shoot up during the WC? Veretout is a gamble at the higher price he's currently at... But you will make money if he gets a EPL move? Chalobah is relatively low risk, any bit of form for Watford could see his price rise whilst an England call up could see it treble!!!! but will that come before this world cup???? again it's all down to why you are investing and what you want to achieve??

• Benjamen mendy hes £1 hes back in 3-4 months

• @dannypea thanks for the reply, useful in the thinking, I will have a small investment on a Chalobah and hope he gets fit (late Jan / early Feb) and WC comes... Any suggestions on players to buy and flip in 8/12 weeks through share price gain? Ready to reinvest monies for WC players.

• on buying and flipping i would suggest either players that are rumoured to be signing for EPL clubs this window ie Joao Mario, Nzonzi, Cenk Tosun, Inigo Martinez or the whole Monaco side as these are likely to rise in value if they do sign for a new team (and should win a few MB's along the way!!!). Otherwise players in form like Iago Aspas, Juan Mata, Jeff Kondogbia, Tarkowski at Chelsea, Sergi Roberto or players on the fringe of big things ie International call ups? Dani Ceballos at Real Madrid, Tom Davies at Everton? The French guy at Leipzig? All low risk with big potential.... Some will rise quicker than others, but if its a quick flip you want (this time of year) I would always go with someone rumoured for a transfer!!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.