Long Term Punts and undervalued players.

• I have a couple of players I am taking a punt on, Schiappacase and Jadon Sancho, both players I feel long term have a great chance of making me a few quid. Schiappacase is steady at 53p. Foden is another, but feel he is going to have a decent career with or without City.

Lewis Cook I feel is undervalued. Regular 1st team player, world cup winner and is still only 20. Highly rated by Leeds fans and now Bournemouth fans. I got him for 53p, could see him steadily rising and going to a bigger club as he matures.
    Jerome Roussillon(Montpellier) may not be undervalued on here, currently 40p but a player that is good enough for the PL. Playing well again, a very consistent player that is rumoured with a move.

• A few :-) feel free to pile into Chalobah..

• Alfie Mawson realising that he doesn't want to stay at Swansea!

• I got Max Kruse for peanuts got a performance buzz win on him sold 40 kept 20 and made profit too however I should of bought more and held them but initaly very undervalued at the IPO.. Onamah at 50p if I have patience to keep him till next season AtemD for World Cup at 25p Lemela long term if he gets his confidence back he tackles assists scores and a playmaker at 1.06p must undervalued player must by Sonny,, 1.11p score some beauty’s shame FI don’t put him has a forward if they did he would be s$$$ting out performance buzz

• Looking at the old guard to move up as the WC gets closer - Lewan, Cavani, Suarez, Costa, Aguero, Muller.

Sturridge if he gets his move, as he's still a v decent forward. Walcott could hit real form if he moves too.

A leftfield gamble would be buying GKs on the off-chance they get their own dividend.

• Alexandr golovin. 70p coming to the prem not if but when 👍

• Renato Sanches, bit of a nightmare season has led to a very attractive price. Will no doubt hit form once again.

Loaded up on Fosu-Mensah when he was only 39p a pop, think his stock will continue to rise.

• @adamjc95 I knew fosu mensah was guna rise. I mentioned it in a previous post. Just wish I'd bought him when he was so cheap. Totally agree with Sanches as well.

• I like Dolberg, De Ligt, Ziyech, Kluivert (practically the whole Ajax squad) Embolo, Tolisso & Jean-Kevin Augustin but my 'big' gamble is Serge Gnabry who is on loan at Hoffenheim without setting the world alight... His parent club Bayern will probably let Robben & Ribery go in the summer and word is they are keen for Gnabry to progress and eventually make a wide position his own... We've seen sparks in the past but I wonder if he'll ever reach his potential? I'm not totally convinced but i thought worth a low risk flutter and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes as if he does get a few starts his price should rise... He's certainly rated much higher in Germany than he is in England!!

• Some cheapo players with good stats/transfer rumours might not go in Jan but worth holding to the summer IMO

• Karl Toko Ekambi
    • Breel Embolo
    • Pione Sisto
    • Benjamin Andre
    • Rodrigo Battaglia
    • Manuel Akanji
    • Isaa Diop
    • Nordi Mukiele
    • Alex Telles
    • Jerome Roussillon

• @dannypea Ziyech really interests me. His stats are unreal but his starting price is just a bit too high for me to want to take a chance. If he came to England he could be incredible but he could also be rubbish. If he was around a quid I'd be stocking up.

• I think smalling is more than worth a punt at 57p, crazy price imo.

• @NewUser73132 said in Long Term Punts and undervalued players.:

@dannypea Ziyech really interests me. His stats are unreal but his starting price is just a bit too high for me to want to take a chance. If he came to England he could be incredible but he could also be rubbish. If he was around a quid I'd be stocking up.

You'll be interested in David Neres at lunchtime then... IPO'ing at 50p and "should" be easily available around the 90-100 mark

• Neres already at 1.27 lovely player but not sure if the WC is a little too early for him? If he goes and plays he could more than triple in value if he doesn't it might be a year or so before any real profit can be made on him!!

• I think the big draw is the Mini Neymar tag along with the Xfer Spec rather than the WC myself.

• will he get enough exposure in Holland though? I think he's a good year to 18 months off a big money transfer but should settle at 1.50 if Ziyech & Kluivert are anything to go by? Tend to think someone like Dolberg or De Ligt could be out the door first though so maybe better initial value for money? I could be wrong? I'm always a little skeptical of new IPO's and jumping on the bandwagon just because someone is new to the list but he's certainly a player I would 'eventually' tip to be big!!! If he was under 1.00 I may have jumped on but I missed that boat unfortunately!!!

• @Agatello I did have had my eye on neres but I've got no spare cash at the moment. Would be tempted even at his current price though.

With regards to Ziyech, I find it a bit frustrating. I think some people have bought recently due to a few potential transfer links to Liverpool.

However he's one of those that entered FI with a high IPO and despite the fact that FI suggested that players prices would decrease if no one bought I don't see any of the really bad ones going down at all. Therefore I don't think Ziyech can ever go below £1.50 even though hardly anyone bought for a good while.

• @dannypea

No chance I'll be investing in Gnabry.
    The issue is not with talent, but with commitment.

He's getting paid right now.
    Once he has enough in the bank he'll vanish from the game.

One doesn't simply stop being a fat, lazy bas....
    Yes I's a Gooner ;)

• hahahahahaha i wouldn't be at all surprised if you're at all right!!! and apologies for my club giving your ressies a spanking yesterday!!! looks like you've got a few more Serge Gnabry's in the pipeline ;-)

• @dannypea
    Very well deserved victory. Crowd and players were exemplary. Hopefully see you where you belong in the near future and the boy Clough looks like he could prove to be a rewarding future.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.