Barkley

• Why is Barkley value going down? Would have thought this Chelsea move plus injury recovery would lead to an increase ?

• @NewUser108933 yeah i agree, very confusing start to this for me... no logic to it

• Im selling up and cashing out. Football index are getting greedier and greedier. Hopefully there will be a rival soon.

• The money is in the rumour not the actual transfer. Now he is at chelsea in a few days he will be old news. The media will be on to the next hot story and he is not even ready to play so the money goes into the next big story and players who can play an win pb

• @NewUser85470 How do you mean greedier? Are you talking about the instant sale spread?

• His price should hold or rise if he starts and hit form, should get the odd mb too

• I’m not sure why people come on here to have a go at FI and there greed. If the spread was less where does the PB And MB come from? And there wages I agree sometimes the spread is OTT and the spread should never be over 4p in the pound however I think when people come in here talking about greed they expect a charity for the mentally weak to prosper with bad judgement. The sites a footballing community it don’t matter your team most member play far and together. There’s many people on here you ask a question you get a honest answer and many times now it’s been explained the money is in the hype not the transfer. Myself I think a couple of quid for a playmaker midfielder is about right if you look at the best like eriksen at 2.05/2-08 however people like RossB the media are always onto so I think around £2 ain’t far out. Especially because he’s not fully fit and not been for a while... I think people who can’t take a small price correction and then make a statement there leaving are unsporting and if they don’t kick off at loseing in a bookies why do it here especially when people take the time to try help and advise

• @NewUser85470

A rival soon that’s not a nice statement I think there idea is very original it’s there game and everyone’s investment. Not really into people stealing other people’s ideas if there was a rival I’m sure they could have shares in rugby league or some other sport who knows who cares this has took 2 years to build to this stage and I wish I would of known about it 2 years back

• @NewUser71838 said in Barkley:

@NewUser85470 How do you mean greedier? Are you talking about the instant sale spread?

Yeah mainly. And also players who win or are about to win a bonus lose value too.

• I could understand his price taking a big hit if it had been inflated with a lot of MB around the transfer (like coutinho) but he's only starting to get MB now as far as I can see, and he looks good for PB if he gets games, which I think he will when fit. I'm holding anyway
    Think I would blame panic sellers rather than FI for such drops though!

• @NewUser85470 that's because people are selling them

• @NewUser93040 said in Barkley:

@NewUser85470

A rival soon that’s not a nice statement I think there idea is very original it’s there game and everyone’s investment. Not really into people stealing other people’s ideas if there was a rival I’m sure they could have shares in rugby league or some other sport who knows who cares this has took 2 years to build to this stage and I wish I would of known about it 2 years back

2 years back it was a very different site. And as for stealing the idea why do you think companies have rivals? Who had the first bingo site? Who had the first aeroplane firm? There needs to be a rival to keep it competitive. This site used to be for people to use knowledge and homework. Now its a lottery. Its ok. Im not telling people to leave im just giving reasons why im getting out. Ive lost a hundred quid today by selling a few that wouldnt sell but overall im up. But i actually feel like im putting this site first and sticking in all my spare cash but its ok sitting in there but when you want it out thats where the losses are.

• @NewUser9338 said in Barkley:

@NewUser85470 that's because people are selling them

Yes i know. And coutinho has dropped again tonight. Especially when i flipped him 😂

• Not trying to scaremonger as I’m a fan of FI but a friend of mine who is a free lance php developer knows of someone putting together a similar product. Don’t know much more than that , other than there are at least two similar platforms to FI being readied for market launch before the start of next season, possibly earlier. Hopefully this competition will be good for all.

• I joined in October first thing I did was Buy Mahrez Sessegnon Lamela Barclay Ozil Alderweireld Salah to name a few! Stupid me decided to sell these too quickly and my profit was slashed by doing so.(then buy them back) I panic sell a shedload on Blackfriday and night before has took a huge hit like you just have! I was going!!! I pulled out about 1/3rd of my stake but learned from my mistakes the concept is simple the shares last for 3 years the best players will buy low and keep for Buzz wins sell 3 years latter at a profit just before the shares expire. My judgement ain’t great and some of it’s down to luck I have 450 Lamela shares for example and 200 Tosun they may get injured or they may both start to go up this is all on the future of there performance I think logic is more people understand the premier league and support teams within so unless the players Messi or Neymar a move away ain’t good for a share however it’s about luck judgement and a gamble and fast reactions to news

• I’m really sorry if you’ve took a hit on Barclay and coutinho but your friend will need a licence a reputation and devalopement and a spare 2,000,000 to get to the stage this is at and then there’s getting people willing to invest so it ain’t easy! If you was here at the start a couple of years back why you upset I’d love to of been here at start and I’m sure if I was I’d of had a huge smile on my face now

• @NewUser49172 said in Barkley:

Not trying to scaremonger as I’m a fan of FI but a friend of mine who is a free lance php developer knows of someone putting together a similar product. Don’t know much more than that , other than there are at least two similar platforms to FI being readied for market launch before the start of next season, possibly earlier. Hopefully this competition will be good for all.

Exactly. Cheers for the news. Im gonna pullout and sit back for a bit.

• @NewUser85470 the site used to be incredibly easy to profit and win PB's now you actually need to put work into finding the best and undervalued players. I think FI definitely has it flaws but it's a very good site. People just want the old days back from a few months ago where the same players were winning PB every week and now they have to put in actual work to profit they bitch and moan about it.

• @NewUser85470 you just described trading mate! Its hard!

• I don’t think it’s fair to moan it’s not that anyone’s got it bad it’s because they had it too good at the start

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.