Penny Stocks and Promotion

• If there is a consultation about them (penny stocks) I would suggest people push for a change to the current proposal. Currently I think the proposal is basically the top 200 players are in the index all the time and there is free movement between first team and squad based on value of the player.

This could pretty much knacker PBs for anyone. Its likely whoever is the standout performer on the day will attract investment and probably enough to push them into the top 200 meaning they win the PB. This would potentially render PB irrelevent.

I would therefore suggest that when penny stocks come in, the existing promotion/relegation system is retained (so 2 up and 2 down on a friday) but with the change based on current value of players (so top 2 valued players in the squad are promoted each friday).

With free movement between the first team and squad, I think its likely that everyone would pull their money out of players outside the top 50. As everyone else will probably be flipping in and out of the first team.

• Hi Mike, where did you read the current proposal. Please post a link.

@Mike78 said in Penny Stocks and Promotion:

If there is a consultation about them (penny stocks) I would suggest people push for a change to the current proposal. Currently I think the proposal is basically the top 200 players are in the index all the time and there is free movement between first team and squad based on value of the player.

This could pretty much knacker PBs for anyone. Its likely whoever is the standout performer on the day will attract investment and probably enough to push them into the top 200 meaning they win the PB. This would potentially render PB irrelevent.

Is there a minimum period, say 24 hours, a player must be in the 1st team before he can win PB?

I would therefore suggest that when penny stocks come in, the existing promotion/relegation system is retained (so 2 up and 2 down on a friday) but with the change based on current value of players (so top 2 valued players in the squad are promoted each friday).

Sounds good

With free movement between the first team and squad, I think its likely that everyone would pull their money out of players outside the top 50. As everyone else will probably be flipping in and out of the first team.

• There's actually a thread on it.

http://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/8/penny-stocks

Really I should have posted to that thread instead of this one but was lazy and didn't look properly.

• Do we have a launch date for the penny stocks yet?

• @administrators Also, do we have a correct route to suggest players to be added yet? (here, twitter...)

thanks

• @LukeRiley If you have any suggestions then please send an email to support@footballindex.co.uk or tweet us at @FootballIndexUK.

• @Mike78 Thanks!

• @FI_Alex
    sent the feedback form in - assume that is still Ok, don't need to send anything else

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.