Friday 2nd Feb - IPO Previews

• Didn't do anything yesterday as was avoiding a fine from HMRC and looked at the list seeing nothing of interest. I'm actually surprised Schurrle shifted at all let alone 12%, won't get any game time at Dortmund which puts his WC inclusion at risk and can't move until the summer so I'd have held back until April before even looking at him myself but I could be wrong.

Tomorrow didn't look much better at first glance but there are some interesting players.

Simone Palombi is a young Lazio striker coming in at 30p so he'll definitely get bought at that price, doubt it will be massive mind you.

Kevin Prince-Boateng is actually a decent buy at 60p, I initally thought this Spurs flop journeyman must be seeing out his days but he's hitting 1 in 6 historically and nearly 1 in 4 this season for high flying Eintract Frankfurt, his baseline looks pretty solid too so I think that's a great starting price.

After keeping tabs on the Betis game hoping for some dividends I noticed Guadrado score so looked into him and he looks pretty good, a year older than KPB and his club's not so good so the extra 10p is hard to justify but I've seen worse IPO's coming on at 70p.

Guirassy at Koln looks steep at first glance, but he's only 21 and was on fire in the middle of December and now back in action for them again (injury maybe?) as they mount the great escape from relegation! So yeah I think he's not a bad buy at 50p.

I'd probably pick KPB at the star buy tomorrow but it's a tight call.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.