Wed 7th Feb - IPO Preview.

• After yesterday's humdinger we're back to normal again on the IPO's. Interested to hear if yesterday's mayhem created much conversation at the meet last night from those who went?

Today's shining lights are easy to spot, Lauturo Martinez, a hot Argentinian striking prospect who's knocking them in for fun and rumoured to be on the brink of an Argentinian call-up. Coming in at 70p and although he's not as established as Pavon yesterday I suspect he'll see a comparable rise.

The other is Jack Harrison, bought by City from their US sister club in NYC and immediately farmed out to Middlesboro. Looks like he made the bench for them last time out and it's hard to gauge what interest he'll have. Any link to City pre or post purchase usually results in a rise so should imagine there'll be some money going into him at 3pm today.

• Interestingly just seen a tweet from Ginaluca Di Marzio regarding Martinez, it rough,y translates to Tevez playing down the Argentinian fans demands for this guy to make the WC Squad, so he must be VERY popular in Argentina and therefore better than I've given him credit for above! Could rise higher than I initially expected. Time will tell.

• @Agatello Watched youtube videos on him & Jack Harrison last night and both look class, Harrison recently called up to England U21s, can't wait to see how he gets on at Boro

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.