Forum - Community Guidelines
These rules describe the community practices of Football INDEX's Forum (together referred to as 'we', 'us' 'our' or 'Company').
Registration for our forum is free, but we do expect you to adhere our Forum Guidelines (Terms and Conditions), which are intended to make your use of this Site entertaining and informative.
Please read them carefully, if you post on our forum you are agreeing to adhere to these terms as we want to encourage creative, original and thought-provoking discussions.
These Terms and Conditions apply every time you post a message on the forum.
Your account and username
To participate, you must create an account that includes a username and password ("Your Account") and, if you want to be able to reset your password or have us contact you, an email address as well.
You are solely responsible for the information associated with Your Account and anything that happens related to Your Account.
You may not license, transfer, sell, or assign Your Account.
While BetIndex generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not.
We grant you the right to access the forum content in the manner described in this agreement. You may not otherwise make unauthorized commercial use of, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display forum content, except as authorized in writing by us.
We take no responsibility for, we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, and we do not assume any liability for any user content submitted by you to Football INDEX Forum.
Content is prohibited if it:
• Interferes with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Web Site. To encourage, incite, solicit, promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities (including market manipulation, pornography, terrorism, explosives, weapons, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement)
• Content which abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or yourself;
• Victimise, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
• Infringe on any patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right of any party.
• Contains software viruses' computer codes, files or programs to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party.
• Impersonate any person or entity. Including any of our employees or representatives.
• Contains a complain about Football INDEX or any of its associated brands, personal attacks on others, to make disparaging remarks about any person or entity.
• Disrupt normal flow of dialogue.
• Contains non-related comments to the topic discussion. Example if related to a share or fund, keep to the subject.
• Discussion is not acceptable in any other language except English, and must not be in a manner deemed inappropriate by ourselves.
• You agree you will never intentionally create market abuse by making false, misleading statements relating to investment prices and performances.
• You agree that you will not post, either intentionally or otherwise, any material that could have the effect of manipulating the market value of any investment.
• You must not offer to buy or sell any investment or product or use the discussion boards to advertise any product or service.
• You agree that you will not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law. You should only post material that you know to be public knowledge. If you have any doubts do not post it on the site.
• You will not retaliate to offensive posts. This causes problems for other users on the discussion boards. You must report such messages to Football INDEX. We will fully investigate every report we receive.
You agree that you will not post any messages on any of the Boards that is either:
Unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise breaches our General Terms and Privacy Policies.
If you see or receive any communication in any area that does not comply with these Terms or that you consider is inappropriate, please report this immediately.
We monitor the boards and will remove any discussion or members who do not comply with our terms and conditions.
At all times keep your messages relevant and 'on topic'.
Never attempt to gain unauthorised access to any area of the Site. This is known as hacking and it is illegal.
You must not create multiple identities, this is strictly prohibited. Any user found to have multiple identities will be removed from our website permanently. If you have difficulty accessing or using a discussion board please contact us. For all other queries, please contact email@example.com.
Remember, the details you supply and all messages are recorded and kept, including your originating IP address and this information may have to be disclosed to any regulatory or criminal authority or third party, and law enforcement agencies will be able to trace your activity to a specific machine, whether or not you use a fake or real name or email address.
You expressly understand and agree that neither BeIndex nor its affiliates will accept any responsibility for information posted on the discussion boards or any investment decisions made based on any information posted on any discussion board on the Site. You further understand that we make no warranties in respect of, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content posted in the Discussion Board and Community areas.
If we receive notice that any posting or your intended use of the Discussion Boards is not in keeping with these Terms, BetIndex may remove that posting and/or any other related postings and/or disable your user name and password, permanently or temporarily and take all such steps as may be necessary to protect the company's position.
Last updated: 07/06/2017 at 12:45 (GMT+1).