"You do not have enough Shares to sell"

• Has anyone had this problem before?
    Im currently selling off a player to the queue , i have successfully put 580 in but have 20 left, when i try to add the final 20 to the queue it states that i dont have enough left to sell.

Ive informed Natalie at CS and she was stumped and passed it onto tech support.

Ive tried different browsers on my desktop and used the app on my mobile but still the problem persists.

• @Advinculas-Index said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

Has anyone had this problem before?
    Im currently selling off a player to the queue , i have successfully put 580 in but have 20 left, when i try to add the final 20 to the queue it states that i dont have enough left to sell.

Ive tried different browsers on my desktop and used the app on my mobile but still the problem persists.

Not had that before. Out of interest, does it give the same error if you try adding less than 20?

• Had the error once before had to sell in smaller increments, weird bug.

• I've had it....

Sometimes if you cancel your current shares & list them again in batches of 300 it will allow you to sell.

Although, this obviously will put you behind in the queue once you cancel them.

They DO go - it's just a bit of messing about

• I’ve had that before but it sorted its self out after an hour or so

• @Yellow said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

@Advinculas-Index said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

Not had that before. Out of interest, does it give the same error if you try adding less than 20?

Aye - i tried putting 1 up to no avail
    Thanks for the quick responses all
    ill keep trying, its no big deal as the other 580 have almost sold up anyways so ill just try the other 20 later.

• @Advinculas-Index said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

@Yellow said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

@Advinculas-Index said in "You do not have enough Shares to sell":

Aye - i tried putting 1 up to no avail
    Thanks for the quick responses all
    ill keep trying, its no big deal as the other 580 have almost sold up anyways so ill just try the other 20 later.

I've thought about adding to your queued futures before. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Example:
    I put 300 in the queue. I check later and can see 50 have sold, so I know I'm at the front of the queue. I add another 300.

Do the second batch of 300 join the 250 at the front of the queue? (Effectively queue jumping)

• I was just able to put the final 20 in the the queue it seemed to coincide with when the last batch of the ones i had already put in the queue had sold.

Sean Longstaff BTW

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.