Theo Bongonda

• Looks class, will definatly rocket in the market. Bought 100 shares in him yesterday

• @Sutt98 I bought 100 a couple of days back. Hopefully has a great season at Genk and gets noticed in the champions league and a PB team then buys him. Cant go wrong at that price.

• Anyone who has bong in their name is worth investing in.

• @TopTalentScout has he took Trossards place ?

• @FootballScout101 Great shout and clearly people agree... he's already up to 0.28p!!

• Just jumped in, as you say only way is up this season⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

• @Matt-flint

Yes mate I'm pretty sure he has and I think they smashed their transfer record to go get him.

• @scfc

Thank you mate.

I advise everyone to go and watch him play, highlights at least. He can be a real crowd pleaser and hopefully he catches the eye in the Champions League. I have no doubts he will tear it up again in the Belgium league as he is now playing with better teammates and should help them fight for the league again. 14 goals and 14 assists is excellent output as well.

• @FootballScout101 right I’m in for 250
    He could really fly 🚀🚀

• @Matt-flint He might fly but will no doubt ease a little in price but I'm not looking at a short term gain here.
    This one is little risk so I'm gonna see how he develops next season.

He is my cheapest hold and will be fun seeing where he is in say six months time.

Fingers crossed eh😉

• I’ve just put another 100 shares in. Very confident in the lad- and low risk at 32p

• At 32p looks a good bet

• @FootballScout101 genk are playing in Belgian supercup tonight any thoughts is this worth a punt 0.28 seems low risk to me

• @NewUser332306 I’ve invested extra at 30p. Especially as there’s naff all football on in that time slot as well. I’m consious to get in early before team news comes out before people jump on him.

• @NewUser332306

I think very highly off him and plan to hold him long term. A lot of people will doubt him because he is not in a PB league, what I would say to them is simply watch him play. He will be there one day and has a good platform now to impress.

To answer your question, I'm not sure if the Belgian super cup will be enough for him to rise that much but if you are planning to hold for a while, I really think he will impress in the champions league. He could really rocket this season if you are patient and I'm sure he will tear up the Belgian league at the very least.

• @FootballScout101 thank you I got 300 at 0.28 will be holding long term I have seen him play a lot of talent and pace champions league will help aswell I agree with you

• @FootballScout101 pump 💪💪💪💪💪all you like Just don't
    Dump 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
    🤬🤬🤬🤬
    I'm in 🤯🤯🤯🤪🤪 used my Gary Cahill shares he'll bluuurrrdddyy go to Arsenal or man u

• So I checked him out on youtube videos, he's an attacking winger but looks more like the headless chicken type rather than the intelligent effective type so for me I'm out. Hope I'm wrong for your sakes though.

• @Wiillaah said in Theo Bongonda 0.24p:

So I checked him out on youtube videos, he's an attacking winger but looks more like the headless chicken type rather than the intelligent effective type so for me I'm out. Hope I'm wrong for your sakes though.

14 goals and 14 assists for a lesser team in the same league is fairly effective to be fair. Now playing for the champions, he should have far more opportunities to be productive. Champions league football too.

I respect your opinion and each to their own but try and catch him for a full game rather than just using YouTube. I really like him.

• @FootballScout101 It's a fair point but I'd have my doubts about him making the jump to the big leagues looking at his highlights...I could of course be wrong and he could turn out to be amazing but I'll give him a miss personally.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.