Bersant Celina £0.69

• It may seem a bit random, but i think there is good growth to be had in Celina. With Dan James gone he’s Swansea’s most creative player on the index. 69p and being a Kosovan international he’ll be called up to in the Euro qualifiers, they’re a good team and only rated low because they are new FIFA/UEFA members.
    Wouldnt suprise me if he followed Graham Potter to the EPL soon.

Worth noting Kosovo won their Nations League group in League D- so have an easier pathway to Euro 2020. I fully expect them to qualify for it. Will give undoubted growth to Celina on the index

Highlights reel: https://youtu.be/2sC8VyLF-q8

Obviously do your own research, but he’s a longterm hold for me. Thoughts?

• @Sutt98 Watched him play tonight at Yeovil. Fair enough he was playing against a side well below his level but Town did get physical and provide a test of sorts. Celina ran the the game playing as a no10. He often ran beyond the forward in the first half. Scored one om one with the keeper, made one goal, hit the post with a great shot from distance and had couple shots well saved . Played with his head up, switched play and thread some lovely through balls. Hard to say giving the standard of the opposition but he looked a level above his teammates on this showing and Swansea's key man..

Scored against Manchester Cit in the FA cup last year when James got the headlines. At 22 plenty of room to develop so perhaps could follow Potter if it works out for him at Brighton and has the possible Euro's. Now up to 43p but is tempting me to invest prior to the England games in September/November. The Kosovo story will get headlines and I already have Rashica so may get the pair.

• @Sutt98 Being a Swansea supporter have seen a lot of Celina, can be the best player on the pitch when he wants to be. Is just lacking the consistency of putting in those sort of performances. We should be an creative attacking team next season again, Celina most likely being the focus of anything going forward.

• Starting vs Hull. Interesting that Borja Baston (24p) has taken McBurnie’s place up top. Baston in last year of his contract i believe- will be looking to prove his worth at Swans or for a La Liga move no doubt. Especially as the Swans have no decent strikers to compete with Baston

• Bersant Celina has been named in the Squad vs Czech Republic and England.

• @Sutt98 quality player and still young and with a half decent game against England it will raise his profile further.
    Clubs will be sniffing about in Jan too.

• @Sonnyjim yup, i’m sure he’ll be in a PB league soon. Maybe with Swansea next season!

• Surprisingly i dont think he has been at his best this season, a number of other players playing better at the minute. Playing on the left hand side hinders him a bit as he doesnt have the pace.

• Starts vs England tonight.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.