Pogba or Neymar?

• Think Pogba will stay at United but can see the Neymar and Barca story lasting all summer, so who do people think is the better choice out of Pogba or Neymar?

• Neymar all day long

• Someone start a Pogba or Mbappe thread so we complete the circle

• Buy both. Pogba will stay and Neymar is top dog. Messi and Ronaldo are better players, FI is a funny alternate reality 🤪

• @Snrub no need. Pogba all the way for the next year! Mbappé only after Easter 2020 is worth reviewing.

• I’ve already created a Neymar or Mbappé thread if you guys wanna check it out. Got 50+ posts on it already. I’d personally go Neymar

• Pogba, earned about 25- 30% more all time dividends, year younger, not injury prone like Neymar, euro 2020 next year and will be king again if he stays at United which is looking more likely than not.

• Literally the best purchase I’ve done pre transfer window. I debated whether or not he would be a good buy but he has turned out to be much more rewarding than any other purchase. I’ve purchased de ligt, van de beek, Maguire, Neres, longstaff. He is the king of fi. Thank you to all that recommended him 👍🏼

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Pogba or Neymar?:

Literally the best purchase I’ve done pre transfer window. I debated whether or not he would be a good buy but he has turned out to be much more rewarding than any other purchase. I’ve purchased de ligt, van de beek, Maguire, Neres, longstaff. He is the king of fi. Thank you to all that recommended him 👍🏼

Neymar that is, also own pogba.

• Pogba’s price will surely decrease, whereas Neymar’s will only rise due to their proposed moves

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.