Who are your 3 predicated players to first reach the £10 mark? and why?

• It seems almost inevitable that Neymar will reach £10 this year and it got me thinking over which 3 players are most likely to reach it first.

My picks;

1. Neymar (Simply because he is nearly there already)
    2. Kane (Following a possible move to real Madrid at the end of the season)
    3. Salah (He cant stop scoring at the moment, if he keeps it up more people will want those buzz wins)

So who do you think will make it?

• Neymar yes, Kane maybe although i do think there might be a share split though and possibly think it would be a good idea if that happens automatically whenever a player gets to £10????

A lot also will depend on who wins the WC and who becomes the star of the tournament to see if anyone else can break into the £10 bracket - If it's Argentina and Messi does well maybe him? although like Ronaldo i think they may be sliding the other way???

I might have a few quid on Belgium at 10/1 - if they were to surprise folk and win it, could easily be a KDB or Eden Hazard that rises up in value too? The fact that they are playing England should provide some MB and if they beat us that may hit through the roof!

• Neymar very soon, Kane has got the potential although a move to Real Madrid May see his price drop?
    Don’t see anyone else really, mbappe maybe if he develops at PSG? Still at £4, hugely underpriced imho, will spike as soon as he gets a PB win (when Neymar getting a rest or suntanning/clubbing/too busy to play!)
    Also Neymar to Real Madrid would hugely benefit his price I reckon
    Don’t see anyone else going that high

• Kane and Naymar are the obvious two. Really Kane should be 'the' player to own going into the world cup as England's star player you'd assume all the UK media is going to be targeting him. Messi is a possibility - depends - there are rumours of FI giving nice extra payouts in which case there could be a rush for the likes of Messi and Ronaldo (who wouldn't make it). I don't see Salah getting anywhere near £10.

• @dannypea said in Who are your 3 predicated players to first reach the £10 mark? and why?:

Neymar yes, Kane maybe although i do think there might be a share split though and possibly think it would be a good idea if that happens automatically whenever a player gets to £10????

A lot also will depend on who wins the WC and who becomes the star of the tournament to see if anyone else can break into the £10 bracket - If it's Argentina and Messi does well maybe him? although like Ronaldo i think they may be sliding the other way???

I might have a few quid on Belgium at 10/1 - if they were to surprise folk and win it, could easily be a KDB or Eden Hazard that rises up in value too? The fact that they are playing England should provide some MB and if they beat us that may hit through the roof!

Seen a few people mention share split but don't see it viable now as there are too many dividend variables. You could split it 4 ways but what do you do with media dividends ? Pay out 1.25p per share ? What about on triple media day ? Pay out 2p, 1.25p and 0.5p ? Just too confusing.

• Neymar has he’s nearly there. Kane if he goes to Madrid and Chalobah (simply because of the forum buzz) and no I still don’t have any shares in him :-)