What’s up with Pogba??

• What’s the story with him? One minute he’s staying, next going and on and on...

I know going to Juve would affect his price significantly, but if he was to go to Real, he would be a superstar and a PB/MB monster!

Your thoughts and speculation over his price if he was to go to Madrid please. Yes, I do hold 500 of him. Cheers brothers :)

• I really cannot be arsed to follow his situation anymore. Is it that hard for him to knuckle down and play football instead of all the media farce. Hopefully he moves so we have to hear less about him.

• @FairlyNewUser clearly you have no financial interest in Pogba then ;)

• Pogba holders wont like to hear this but Im convinced he's going.
    Pogba to Juventus
    Eriksen to Madrid with Ceballos loan to Spurs as part of deal.
    Neymar to Barcelona with Coutinho to PSG

Can see all these happening in the next few weeks - will really shake FI up I think

• @Sol well he is 7/4 to join Real and 10/3 Juventus, so bookies don't know either. Certainly nothing close, so for now he stays at Utd. May ahve dropped slightly today due to the Bale swap rumpurs

• @Webbinho that would explain a lot. Cheers.

• @janner73 I agree with the Neymar/ CXoutinho swap. Coutinho at PSG sounds to me like there could be some PB to be had?

• @Webbinho Coutinho at PSG I think (and hope) will be a very good PB player.

• Still have the feeling this is all the same plot as the ‘Ronaldo to Real Madrid’ scenario. Pogba will stay for one more season at Man Utd and then transfer next year to Real.

• I think he will stay. So far the only thing from his mouth was a comment to Tokyo paper wasn't it? And it wasn't... 'I want to go' it was 'shit season... Might be time to go'... I don't know if they even quoted his actual words? Everything since seems like paper talk.
    As for Neymar... They are talking about exchanging umtiti, Coutinho, Dembele and rakitic! Bananas! That ain't happening so that's going to go for a while yet.

• @Sol Nope, keeping an eye on him would give me a headache lol

• Think Neymar leaving is 10 times more likely than Pogba, United have 2 years left on his deal with the option of a third, no way will United sell Pogba with only 4 weeks left of the transfer window to try and find replacements. Can see him leaving next summer but not this year, not sure how any club can afford him this year and not sure where Barca will get the money from for Neymar after they sign Griezmann too?

• @NewUser275112 good point. Completely forgot that there are only 4 weeks left for deals to be made and that he does still have 2 years to run on his contract. With united in a very precarious position right now, selling their main galactico would be detrimental to the teams’ hopes of being top 3 next season.

• @Vespasian32 said in What’s up with Pogba??:

I think he will stay. So far the only thing from his mouth was a comment to Tokyo paper wasn't it? And it wasn't... 'I want to go' it was 'shit season... Might be time to go'... I don't know if they even quoted his actual words? Everything since seems like paper talk.
    As for Neymar... They are talking about exchanging umtiti, Coutinho, Dembele and rakitic! Bananas! That ain't happening so that's going to go for a while yet.

I think Pogba's point wasn't that Man Utd had a shit season... it was that Pogba had a brilliant season. Won a World Cup, named in Team of the Year, his stats were off the charts for a CM and his celebrity status is an all time high.

His point seems to have been that it's the right time to capitalise on this. There is a lot of paper talk though but if Ole wanted to build the team around him, I'm surprised he hasn't named him captain yet.

• @Sol Window closes in September doesn't it?

EDIT: Closes August 8th... damn that's soon.

• @Dan-The-Man 8th Aug 17:00 for EPL... but yes we can still sell abroad. Wont work though, Utd would presumably want the Pogba funds to buy replacements (not that they are ever short of a few bob)? 4 weeks to replace Herrera and Pogba could be a tall ask.

• @Vespasian32 obviously papers dribble out rubbish anyway but to be fair in the video that was released he says in plain English he wants a new challenge. That said, i am unsure if we will let him go, United have the option of adding another year onto the contract so i expect they will do that to secure the investment then sale.

In terms of Neymar, his dad come out today and said hes staying at PSG that's pretty concrete.

If one of the big transfers did happen however it could it could cause a tidal wave of transfers but feels like most of the players will end up staying at their clubs for next six months to a year. Personally Bale surprises me the most, i dont hold but I thought he would move on, maybe hasn't had any offers but Real clearly don't want him

• @Shippers the Bale situation is a joke... something seriously wrong there whether its the club f'ing him over.. or maybe he really has got a major attitude problem... but he was one of the best players in the world - scoring great goals in big games...and yet his teammates, fans, club are all against him. I imagine it will take a serious mental toll on him if it hasn't already.

• RE Pogba... is the interest even real? If either club had made a bid or come out categorically stating he is their main target - he would be getting 1000 MB points per day. So far most of his MB points are just "ole might look to yet another championship player to replace Pogba" etc

• If there was any real rumours about him leaving it would be everywhere, at the moment it is just the occaisonal paper talk. He will still be a man utd player come start of the season and his price would have gone up 50p in the process too.