Bryan Gil

• Any opinions on him.
    Do you think he will be given a chance in the first XI this season?
    Has been hyped up for a while and looks to have a lot of potential.
    Currently £1.26.

• Yeah I think he will, very exciting young player. All it takes is 5 goals this season and a Premier League Club to come sniffing this time next year and potentially looking at doubling any money invested now (in my opinion).

Sevilla always seem to do well in the Europa League as well, which could prove a massive boost in his global presence.

I don't hold currently, however he is a player I am considering purchasing over the next couple of weeks.

• a very special prospect and am expecting a breakthrough year.

• Top riser in pence and still popular on the ticker, I have a decent hold myself but curious if some news is breaking, nowt in the live rankings! Of course la liga is looking like a go'er and of course the fixture condensing means game time but is there owt else ere?

• I did hold him for sometime but sold as he is a slow burner.Still monitoring.Like a lot of these young players they need a break out season.1 game live on tv or in the champions league can make a huge difference.Just look at Cherki for eg.

• He’s on my watch list, he would be £2 easily as a starting ipo.
    Plenty of time to hop on, I would like to see if he gets a loan next season though as could end up anywhere.

• @Tom77 I bought in not that long ago as he fits the bill for one of my sub strategies being a player who has more chance of making euro 21 than he did of making euro 20

• @MickTurbo

Technically that’s a true statement so can’t disagree but he could get a game for bottom
    of the league leganes pre COVID.

My personal opinion on Gil is his career has really stalled in the last 15 months. From getting some game time off the bench for Sevilla he is how getting the odd unimpressive sub appearance for leganes. When he has played for Sevilla in the copa del Rey he was very poor.

• @Tom77 He is out on loan at the moment to Leganes.Joined on 31st jan until 8th mar (lockdown) and has only made 4 appearances.My only concern is as a forward player he does not score.

• @MickTurbo He will need some serious game time if he is to make the euro squad.

• @FI_IPOSCOUT @osmanlao

Yeh I'm not holding him out there as a world beater or owt, but hes a fairly hyped youngster who would probably IPO today at around 150% of his current buy price and will probably be getting that much needed game time before long and it wouldn't take an awful lot fof a big buy up and for that outside chance of the spain squad to be percieved as a much greater chance, the way it was 6 months ago

• @MickTurbo I would keep an eye on him as it would be better if he starts next season for sevilla as they are in europe.The problem for me is that seville would have to shift some of there forwards.

• @osmanlao said in Bryan Gil:

@Tom77 He is out on loan at the moment to Leganes.Joined on 31st jan until 8th mar (lockdown) and has only made 4 appearances.My only concern is as a forward player he does not score.

I know and it is a bad move hardly played.
    Needs to go to a solid mid table team who will give him minutes, he is very talented.