Hamza Choudhury

• Just wanted to get your thoughts on Hamza Choudhury. I have been on the index for a month now and this is my first player which is going into the minus numbers. I am quite a bit up overall so am not panicking yet. I just thought id see if people think his price will begin to rise closer to the season starting or if it will fade until the end of the season and rise again closer to the euros (providing hes had a good season).

I mainly bought due to the young English factor and a quick comparison to Declan Rice who plays in a similar position.

• @NewUser361278 i dont hold him simply because the way he plays doesnt lend itself to well to the PB matrix... but from watching him i actually think hes better than rice and could make a push for that england euros squad, if he does well and does get talk of him being in senior squads then the price will only go one way regardless of his PB potential 👍🏻

• @Bigfella thanks for the feedback. Thats a good point about his PB, guess it shows my inexperience at this stage. Hopefully Rodgers will increase that with his passing style!

• Worth keeping an eye on his PB scores.. if i was going to buy now id basically class that as me betting on him making that euros squad next year.

• @Bigfella - I will hold still and see how it goes! Think it is tough to predict who will make the squad this early but i would probably consider Winks/ Declan Rice/ Hamza and maybe Eric Dier competing for 2/3 squad positions depending on how the team is picked.

• I agree, if you can get in before the rest of the pack you will win 👍🏻

• @Bigfella said in Hamza Choudhury:

Worth keeping an eye on his PB scores.. if i was going to buy now id basically class that as me betting on him making that euros squad next year.

if he performs next season like he did at end of last season there will prob be transfer rumours regardless of euros, i can see leics ruffling a few feathers

• Currently 11% down on him, should i cut my losses or do people think his price will rise?

• My opinion would be keep, big season ahead for him and leaicester, im not actually on him but his price is tempting me daily now

• Quality young English centre midfielder playing under Brendan Rodgers - I wouldn’t be worried too much, he has plenty going for him

• Definitely a long term hold. He’s going to be a top player in one of the very good teams trying to close the gap

• Rodgers could have the who Leicester team fitting the PB matrix

• He took a hit after his red card in the under 21 game againts France! I think he's one of the biggest bargains on the index right now! I finally jumped on today!

• Fingers crossed you guys are right. He does have alot of upsides at the moment for potential increase. I think looking at other DM's and their low price made me question it.