Felix

• Massive move by Atletico for Felix, I know some were hoping for a move to England but at least it's a PB league, what does this mean for his price? Also what is the next move now Benefica have £113 million to spend? Does this mean Bruno Fernandez is staying in Portugal?

• @NewUser140034 said in Felix:

Massive move by Atletico for Felix, I know some were hoping for a move to England but at least it's a PB league, what does this mean for his price? Also what is the next move now Benefica have £113 million to spend? Does this mean Bruno Fernandez is staying in Portugal?

they must be paying silly wages for him to go there, couldnt think of a worse club for a young creative player to go to

• It looks to me that Athletico maybe shifting towards a more expansive play. Athletico is a PB league.Champions league football.2nd in La liga.Won europa league 2018.Not bad really ? Look at the bag of shit Man Utd have become why would he want to go there.

• The way the deal is constructed is weird only 30m upfront and a 7 year contract :S

• @shilly I do kinda agree, a weird one for me for such an attacking flair player to go to simeones solid defensive team but I guess they need a big name Griezmann “replacement”

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.