Crop of Fullbacks £1>, Aged 27 or less

• Last season, I focused heavily on Centre Backs and Playmakers and both have grown nicely and provided decent yields. This summer, so far I have added a crop of strikers- see: https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/9571/solid-strikers-1-price-aged-26-or-less.

Now I am looking to get a crop of Fullbacks using my bonus.

I am looking for cheap fullbacks £1> that play in a PB league/moving to one. Age 26/27 or less.
    Again partly gambling there may be tweaks to the PB scoring system where assists/dribbles may be worth more etc. Also thinking players that are so cheap just need one PB win on a lonely Friday night game for a decent yield, or a goal or assist to get the IPD buyers chomping!

So far I have collected these from research or from other tips:

Lala 72p Well known now, but still cheap! 3p divs won last yr. Prem clubs linked. 2 seasons of goals and assists. Pb av 104, Max 225.

Roussillon 60p 2 seasons of goals and assists. Attracting big clubs. scored a 206 PB max. Has Weghorst to aim crosses at!

Clerc 20p signed for Levante, was a key performer in Osasuna promotion. Cheap IPD punters might look at him if he scores/assists and cause a spike.

Telles 56p Not in a PB team yet, but great PB stats, 2p divs from Europe games, and see him heading to a decent PB team soon! Same goes for Tagliafico 47p 3p divs from Europe, both will at least get European fixtures again this season as a little safety net chance of PB/platform to impress again.

Zaldua 19p similar reasons to Clerc, but will now also be crossing into Isak (target man!).

Castagne 59p in Europe, Belgium Euro 2020, 4G 2A in 28 games last season. 207 PB max, so PB potential, only 23.

Stafylidis 28p has moved to Hoffenheim to replace Schulz. They use attacking FBs. Potential future move back to EPL. Set piece taker. Can score a goal. Greece Euro 20???

Nacho Vidal 21p similar reasons to Clerc.

Anyone know of any more, ideally a set piece taker too?

• Grimajldo. Only 6 pb games but very big scores. Scored 306 in one game when he scored. Gets crosses in and shoots a lot. 4 goals 12 assists in benfica league. Must buy if he moves. PB dream and only 23. Napoli the most strongly linked.

• Thomas Edwards (43p) Stoke RB. Starter under Nathan Jones, full backs seem to be key in his system given Justin James and Jack Stacey’s brilliant seasons at Luton under Jones last season (and fullbacks value generally Aarons, Lewis ,AWB etc). I can see Edwards having a brilliant season with a rise in his value inevitable. For example a comparable championship right back Bogle is more than double Edwards’ price.

• Hateboer also at atalanta. 62p I think

Targett at 46p

Azpilicueta at 42p

• Jonjoe Kenny
    Pedro Porro
    Nicolas Cozza
    Nordi Mukiele
    Ola Aina
    Kevin Mbabu
    Fode Ballo - Toure
    Pol Lirola
    Jose Gaya
    Leo Dubois
    Almamy Toure
    Toni Lato
    Sergio Reguilon

• Halstenberg and Klostermann.

Nagglesmann likely to use a back 3 at leipzig

More potential for goals, assists, crosses and winning corners playing as wing backs in a side likely to improve.

Halstenbergs pb scores and returns were very good back end of last season, klostermann looks like he is breaking through as germanys first choice rb.

• Schulz - 70p. Annoyingly classed as a midfielder but his average PB will improve at Dortmund. Was briefly classed as a defender during the great reclassification scandal of 2019, so hopefully goes back to defender.

Martin - 52p. Young Spaniard at Mainz. Takes set pieces. Got a PB win on a quiet day last season. Known as Aaron Caricol to his mates and the flashscores website and app.

Halstenberg - 82p. Leipzig left back, takes corners and penalties. 3 PB scores over 200 last season, 2 of which won dividends.

Dimarco - 37p. Italy u21 left back. Took set pieces on loan to Parma last season. Might be on loan at Torino next season.

Would've also been mentioning Toni Lato at this point but looks like he's going on loan to PSV.

• I took a punt on Valentino Lazaro at 69p - Recently signed for Inter from Hertha for 22mil (huge sum by Inters standards).

Former RB Salzburg academy player - he has an eye catching style of player; quick feet, skilful, decent end product and has very good set piece delivery (something Inter are lacking).

He played quite a few games on the wing for Hertha so may occasionally feature there for Inter too. Knowing how important wing backs are in Contes system and what this guy has in his locker I’m expecting a very good debut season from him especially with CL football.

• @Chris-J was looking at him for the same purposes but unfortunately hes classified as a midfielder on FI.

• Jonathan Silva 37p

Frederick Guilbert 35p

Thilo Kehrer 63p

All previously won PB before, Silva was voted best LB in Spain last season, 6G3A. Guilbert will be in premier league this season so should get more exposure. Kehrer will definitely get more game time, but due if he'll be playing RB or CB though.

• @Westy Already mentioned above, but

Leo Dubois. Lyon. 24 years old. 51p.

His price is only going one way. Played for France recently at RB and competing for the position at Euro 2020. Domestically, Lyon will always do well and be in Europe etc. You'll notice he was on set pieces 17/18, and we could see this again at Lyon soon. Assume it's Fekir at the moment?

With Pavard's move, he could well end up playing CB all season (Kimmich is going nowhere) and then potentially at the Euros too, opening up the position for Dubois. I remember Mark Lawrenson slating him in the RB position at the WC. OK, it's only Lawrenson, but still, there's an opportunity there.

Oh, and his name sounds very classy.

• @dionysusthyrsus said in Crop of Fullbacks £1>, Aged 27 or less:

@Chris-J was looking at him for the same purposes but unfortunately hes classified as a midfielder on FI.

Didn’t notice that! 🤦‍♂️ hopefully gets reclassified as he did play the majority of games last season in defence and I can’t imagine Conte has signed him as anything other than a RB.

• @Journey Kehrer is a good shout. Nearly as good as Dubois! 😉

• @Chris-J https://www.whoscored.com/Players/114323/Show/Valentino-Lazaro. Its gonna be touch and go mate. i was pretty gutted inter signed him tbh. D'ambrosio at 25p was looking like a steal had he nailed down a first team spot.

• @dionysusthyrsus said in Crop of Fullbacks £1>, Aged 27 or less:

@Chris-J https://www.whoscored.com/Players/114323/Show/Valentino-Lazaro. Its gonna be touch and go mate. i was pretty gutted inter signed him tbh. D'ambrosio at 25p was looking like a steal had he nailed down a first team spot.

A wing back in a 3-5-2 is technically a midfielder I suppose.

A long term hold for me anyway so will have to leave it to the opta gods I guess. If he manages to get on set pieces then he should still be able to post high PB scores.

• @Chris-J Unless you are marcos alonso, then its 'technically' a centre forward.

• Hold tight! Schulz has been reclassified as a defender! When did that happen?!

Hopefully they'll do Faitout Maouassa next.

• @LuaLua surprised he is still under £1. Hope he moves to pb lg!

• Luke shaw looks fit already for pre season, think he could have a good year, 82p.

City are re-signing a fullback called angelino, 77p, mendy is an injury wreck so chances in first team should come around.

• Kevin mbabu - just joined Wolfsburg I believe and only 23. Right back who did well in the Swiss league past seasons. Also spent time on loan at Newcastle before. Only 54p.