Giroud first start

• Giroud sitting at 1.83 If he starts tonight and shows his worth, saving conte’s skin we can expect a significant rise can’t we?

• I bought aload of Gironds at £1-20 but sold at little profit x 150 a big mistake of mine. I think he’s class however I think he’s comparable with HM Son but older he’s not got the strike rate of Morata so I think his value between £1-50 and £2-50 is about the right range in my opinion

• I was at the game tonight and he was awful, maybe still migrating to the team but could not keep the ball, massive difference when morata came on

• @Matt369 said in Giroud first start:

I was at the game tonight and he was awful, maybe still migrating to the team but could not keep the ball, massive difference when morata came on

Yes a £1-50 to £2-50 player morays £3

• watching last night i can't help feel he'll flop at Chelsea..... they play a slow game and isolate their striker and by the time they get it up to him he has a lot to do and his hold up play has never been the best. If he has players around him (like at Arsenal) he can be effective, if they get balls in to the box early he can be too, but the way they play at the minute does not suit him which is weird because it seems they've done everything they can to get a big lump up top last window?

They need Morata back on his 'A' game and to have someone who works his socks off and closes down defenders which simply compresses the game and pushes the likes of Pedro & Hazard further up the field. I don't see the point in swapping a lazy young striker with legs for a lazy older one with no legs? Thinking already out of the love triangle that involved Sanchez, Batshuayi & Giroud that BvB have probably got the best deal????

• @lostinthedam said in Giroud first start:

Giroud sitting at 1.83 If he starts tonight and shows his worth, saving conte’s skin we can expect a significant rise can’t we?

1-83 is now looking like it was a good time to sell :-(

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.